Say hello to our new Girl

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Say hello to our new Girl

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    beams

Wow Siobhan, just reading your post on the birth – what a beautiful experience that must have been – amazing really – my two were C sections with the first one being an emergency – wow just sounds so lovely and idylic and then your kids joining you in the bed next morning – wonderful …..and they stayed asleep through the whole thing – something really special x

Jomoodar

Hey guys,
    Absolutely delighted that baby is finally here, and that everything went well. Cant wait to meet the new little madam, and if shes anything like her mum and sisters then i bet shes amazing!
    See you all soon
    Congrats from all of us here!

Taylor5

Nearly in tears reading your post, like beams after to emergency sections, your experience sounds like a scene from a movie, i can just imagine the kids faces arriving in to see what arrived during the night.
    You are a walking advert for a home birth xxxx you are blessed

Yvonne

Congratulations to yourself and Dave!
    Summer is such a pretty name!

Your story is a great testament to a home birth! Good on you!

xx

Kookee

Hi Siobhan sitting here reading your birth story and couldn’t help but have a wee cry, yes am very hormonal, but still 18wks to go yet.
    Sounds like it was an experience to cherish. Hopefully will see you all soon, have been busy every month, sorry.

Take care
    Pauline Clarke

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hey Pauline – you need to mind yourself, its tough going being pregnant with number 4 when you have 3 little nippers running around! Hope your sickness settled down and you’re getting lots of rest.

We hope to pop into Marshes on 1st Sept at the monthly get together with Summer so ye can meet her. if you feel up to it might see you then.

take care – feet up!! 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.