Renault Scenic – Dashboard Problem

Home Forums Louth Chat Renault Scenic – Dashboard Problem

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

think I will!! Im raging here,every week I enter the comp on the late late, and convinced im gonna win, raging my phone didnt ring 👿

DH fookin rang my fone the other week when Ryan was ringing and he said the look on my face was priceless, evil evil man!

scole1

lol. men can be so cruel…..

oh second that service station too and someone to clean it too would be nice….actually maybe a driver too and someone who puts the kids in the car and opens the doors….

damn it better do the millionaire draw it’s 2moro

hjs

DH will never, ever, ever contemplate even standing within 20 feet of a French motor. Not to hire when away on business, certainly not to own and it gves him a funny tic and starts to dribble if he ever has to ride in one for any reason (well not quite but you get the picture!) Says all French motors are more va va boom (and then they die) than va va vroom! He an accountant/finance monkey and now ultimately buyer for food co so what does he know!!!! (though he has been rescuing cars for 20 years – loves tinkering around with them)

We have ultra sensible and not at all sexy Nissan Tino Almera but does the job fine carting me and usually carful of mine and someone or other’s kids around. And the mighty, mighty 96 Rover 420gsi in, guess what, British Racing Green colour – of course!!!!

I want a Disco with all the bells and whistles. I have to get a new dh 4 that!!!!!!

pumbainga

For somebody who paid big moneys for dashboard!!
    Nominal fee is 110 E, so if you paid more than that (and we paid 3 x more) and you still have invoice, go to the garage where your car was fixed and they will return what you overpaid 😀

Almae

thats what i did and we will get our money in a few weeks 🙂 HAPPY DAYS

Fabienne

I’m french.
    A lifetime away,
    the french PEUGEOT were the best car ever.
    It was before having everything with electronics in it.
    The diesel ones were known to last over 200000km, , before first visit to mechanic. And if you knew a bit about engine, I came across MANY people who had theirs last for over 400000km, without a bother.

Now, it’s a different story…..

Good luck.

I’ve got a french make (scenic….), ok so far. Touch wood.

pumbainga

I agree with you Fabienne, we have grande scenic and we love it! its not too big and not too smal,so practical family car.
    this problem with dashboards are manufactury fault for certain 2004 and 2005 years,so other than that, i cant say anything bad about my car! 😉

Taylor5

Great offers at the moment Im looking at a Senic 2010 you get 2 years free road tax and great trade in deals

ed1
    Participant

I had a renault megan for 2 years and only thing that happened it was the sunroof would open on its own at times. We change our car every 2 years and went for a Nissan Tiida after the renault and I hate it. It has to be the most rattily car ever. I love the power of the engine after driving a 1.4 for ever and then going to a 1.6 you really notice the difference.

If I win the lotto I want a sporty car, maybe an audi or something…..someday 😆

sweetpea1979

i’m gonna change for a toyota next time….my renault clio is fine – no probs at all – but definately gonna change to toyota if and when needs be!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.