Prepay Electricity Meter

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Prepay Electricity Meter

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

How are you getting on with it chewie? its an interesting one

chewieodie
    Participant

So far so good hun….. I’m averaging about 22 euro a week…. so, we shall see at the end of the month how we are getting on relative to what we were paying. Granted, I am more conscious of turning things off etc… now…. so, we’ll see. I’ll update once I’ve got a month or so under my belt! 😆

chewieodie
    Participant

Well, thats a month gone…. and I’ve spent E78.95 for the month.
    I’m happy with that. I find it a pain in the butt to go and buy top-up, so I just phone them with my laser card now, they give me a code, and I input it. Happy days.

So, if anyone is interested…. Please PM me for my details so that we can both avail of the E20 credit! 😉

Thanks all..

Taylor5

Is that not a bit expensive for this time of the year, my christmas bill and using my dryer everyday would only be that per months, dont know what my summer bill are at the moment…

munchin
    Participant

My electricity works out at € 88 on average over the yr
    My gas is cheaper BUT i also have the cost of the coal for fire in the winter months.

Taylor5

My electricity works out at € 88 on average over the yr
    My gas is cheaper BUT i also have the cost of the coal for fire in the winter months.

I would be the same, Gas is cheaper but have the stove to run.

Chewiodie i switch from supplier to supplier for the best rates, i switch everything off, but i still use my dishwasher and dryer everyday or every other day. I just watch things like garden lights and lights in rooms not getting used

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.