Pregnant & waiting to miscarry AND NEW UPDATE

Home Forums Pregnancy Loss, Bereavement & Depression Pregnant & waiting to miscarry AND NEW UPDATE

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

God love you the waiting must have been a killer. Im glad it has started for you at long last, but it still wont make it any easier. Mind yourself and remember all us mumstowners are her for the emotional support xxx

oriordan

Thanks all so much

Jedt
    Keymaster

How are you holding up now? Its hard for a while after a loss but you have been through so much its so sad for you.

If I could give you a big hug I would. We lost 2 babies and were devastated so I can barely imagine what you are going through.

Chin up and hopefully soon things will go your way and you’ll be able to get pregnant and it will go well for you. xx

Taylor5

Yes would love to know how your keeping, remember we are all still here to support.

Jedt
    Keymaster

I remember feeling so low and out of it when we lost our babies. I don’t know how I functioned, it was a horrible time. It was almost unbearable to go through it twice so my heart really breaks for couples who go through it time after time.

Its so cruel. But I do remember leaning on the mammies on here alot and you all really did help me, the day when I was feeling so so low, I was able to get alot off my chest here and it did help.

Hope she is ok and bearing up.

Jedt
    Keymaster

How are you doing now? hope you ok. xx

oriordan

Thanks Sabbi,

Doing good now. I had some tests done to see if i had NK (natural killer) cells but found i didnt. I also had a mineral analysis test that showed up deficiencies in selenium and zinc, so Im on supplements for that. Hopefully that might help. In the meantime we’re still trying. Celebrated turning 40 at the weekend. Would be delighted to hear from mothers having babies after 40. These stories keep me hopeful…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good to hear that your test results had encouraging results.a friend of my sister is pregnant at the moment & she is 40 & everything is going really well for her.Im sure it wont be long before you are posting your own happy pregnancy news,keep positive thinking 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

A friend of mine just had her first baby at 46!! She always wanted children but did not have the right man and finally, she found the right guy a few years back but because of her age they were not too optimistic. They just welcomed their little baby boy in to the world a few weeks ago and even though it has not been plain sailing and the birth was a bit tricky so she needed a c-section but they are doing well. Mammy & baby healthy which is main thing.

HTH inspire you!

pookie2

Am 31 weeks pregnant with 4th baby – hopefully will arrive safely a month or so after my 41st birthday. All looks good so far, fingers crossed. Am healthy as a horse. DH is 46 – I was told I had post-menopausal oestrogen levels in Jan, was pregnant by June & DH is working abroad most of the time. Have had all mine after the age of 35 – we just didn’t meet earlier. Hope this is some of the encouragement you were looking for. So sorry for all your trauma.

oriordan

Its been a while since this particular thread, but just dying to share my great news. After more than four years of miscarriages and nothing happening, Im just back from a twelve week scan to be told all looking well and all in order.
    I just cannot believe Ive got this far. Im 41 and will still be 41 when this baby is born. Even through the darkest times, I never gave up hope and please God this will be my long sought after third child.
    Hope this offers some hope to those who suffer recurrent miscarriages and to never give up on hope and trust in God.

Jedt
    Keymaster

That’s great news oriordan – congratulations!

lellykelly

Congratulations that’s fantastic news, you must be walking on air!

munchin
    Participant

congratulations – brilliant news

Anonymous
    Inactive

Huge congratulations & I wish you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.