Pleko Freshwater Fish – Happily REHOMED!

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Pleko Freshwater Fish – Happily REHOMED!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Kate

If anyone has a large aquarium and wants one of those bottom feeder fish things, we have a big one. It’s not fair on him to keep him as our tank is small. He’s about 4" long.

If anyone knows someone either, please pm me, or if you have any ideas of what to do with him? I’ve contacted pet shops already but no luck.

:roll:

ltl

hi, were r u based, im in laytown. regards veronica

Kate

mornington

Taylor5

Is he cold or warm water fish??? We only have tank on cold now with goldfish etc.. I would take him if he is cold water fish

ltl

hi kate, pm sent. regards veronica

Kate

he is a freshwater fish, whatever that means – its my husbands thing not mine! 😳

he said he has his tank set to 27 degrees.

Taylor5

Ah no ours has heater turned off, so our water would be too cold for him

ltl

hi kate , how u gettin on with guppies. regards veronica x

Kate

hia veronica, aw they are too cute doubled in size already! I still have 7, no casualties yet! thanks again x

ltl

hi kate, thats brilliant news. still have about another 50 plus to home so keep in touch if you want more. regards veronica x

ltl

hi again kate, did you manage to sell both carseats if not i know someone interested in one. veronica x

Kate

hi veronica, yes I sold the 2 new ones but I am selling a used one in good condition exactly the same as others for €30 if thats of interest. Still have 6 guppies left – fingers crossed it’ll stay that way. Pleko is ‘moving out’ on Saturday too!

ltl

hi kate, ahhhhhh sorry to hear you lost one.I still have some left so dont dispair . rehomed another 12 today. just txt aideen about car seat think she sent you a msg the other night to c if they were both sold [ berry07], she might get in touch again. be in touch again soon . veronica

ltl

forgot to say good news about the plecko, can i be nosey and ask were he,s going. veronica

Fabienne

As I was reading this post out of curiosity, hav 2 cats, am not into fishes (yet) I saw that someone is looking for a car seat.
    If Kate’s seat is sold, you could also look at my post "not to be missed" in spot the bargain.

Kate I don’t want to take away a sale from you. Hope you’ll sell yours quickly.

Thank you for looking.

Fabienne.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.