OT 2012

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

I have been having a small mini meringue with vanilla yogurt and fresh berries on it for dessert. You can control the calorie count on the yogurt by eating a fat free/lowfat or regular yogurt.

It packs a big crunch and is sweet but in a good way!

Oh THANK YOU… thats a brilliant idea, i love meringues and fruit. That would hit the spot all right, just enough to get a fix yet not cause too much damage… i dying for something this evening again, i had a good bit of fruit and water, so doing okay, i might just go to bed

munchin
    Participant

taylor another dessert is the low fat angel delight and jelly, i love it and the girls love it too

Lol Sabbi sounds like yuor 4yr old was a great help 😆 😆 i must dig out my dvd and give it a go this weekend

Fabienne

Disaster, I gained 1lb! and I did cut out alcohol, much less junk.
    So maybe I should start to drink alcohol again 😆 😆

But i know sometimes it can take 2 weeks to see results. Still have to do more exercice. I was a bit more active but can’t really say it was real exercice.

Fabienne

chewieodie
    Participant

Not feeling particularly confident either this week…. although I have exercised, and I’ve been pretty good…. We’ll see on Sat….

munchin
    Participant

not a disaster Fabienne if you stick with it that 1lb will be gone next week!
    I was okish at the weekend but i’ve been really good mon, tues, wed and so far today – i’m sticking with my calories as such but i am finding i’m hungry but i think it’s more state of mind etc i’m eating plenty just greedy guts wants more 😆 😆
    had stir fry the other night – dh was going to use seasme seed oil OMG the calroies when i checked it so mine was done with Fry light 1 cal 😆 😆
    and i’m getting a few walks in – but Fabienne i’m kinda off expecting to stay the same or possibly a 1lb down – i found before when trying to get ontop of my weight the weeks i worked hard i didn’t see result until the following week so it’s important to stick with it –

Good luck on sat chewieodie 😉

Jedt
    Keymaster

Fabienne, are you sweating much when you exercise? They say you need to be really getting hot to be effective.

I find a good sweat means I am burning fat. My daughter said to me the other day after I had been jogging – Mammy, your ears are dripping!! Yuk I know but means I was getting a good workout.

I was sore walking up the stairs yesterday though, my poor legs ❗ ❗

munchin
    Participant

Happy out this morning 2lbs down ………. and just in time too am struggling a little so the loss is good motivation to keep going – lots going on at the minute, work susper stressfull and means i’m not sleeping so i’m tired which leads to the whole vicious cicle of eating which i’m trying hard not to give into to 🙄 Hoping to get out for a nice long walk at the weekend, possibly with the kids 😉

Fabienne

Well done Munchin.

chewieodie
    Participant

Well done Munchin! :)…. and Fabs, you’ll get rid of that 1lb easy enough, no bother to you! x

chewieodie
    Participant

Well, thats a kg down for me this week…. so that translates to 6.6lb off in two weeks….. every little bit counts! 😀

Fabienne

Well done.

Fabienne.

Taylor5

Fabienne dont worry about the pound, your moving into a new mind set and making important changes in your life, all steps in the right direction for a slimmer healthier you, so dont stress over one week.

Wow Chewi 6Ibs thats brilliant, keep going.

Munchin thanks for the Jelly tip, im have had a kinda off weekend i have my period and im DYING for sweet and nice things, i did have a little treat each day but i tried to pick a good treat, if there is such a thing.
    I had a few wine gums and a cuppa with a biscuit yesterday, i had visitors and i was doing a roast dinner, which i had but on a smaller plate.
    Today i had some more wine gums, 3 pringles and a cuppa with a biscuit…

Im eating loads of fruit, i love pineapples, i cut them up and keep in the fridge and when i want something to eat i will tuck into that, i also have chopped up mellons in the fridge and to get my hot chilli fix i make a very strong garlic and chilli hummus, its soooo yummy!!!! I eat it with toasted pitta bread or popadums, its so good and healthy yet so nice and keeps me away from the crisps.

I do my weigh in on Wednesdays, i was very good last week but only down 1Ib, im happy with this as a pound is a pound. I usually jump a few pounds when i have my period so i cant wait for next wednesday to weigh in… i would hope to be down 1 or 2 pounds. Im doing kinda okay, this weekend was my worst all i wanted to do was EAT!!!! So tomorrow is a new day and a new week, back on track and ass in gear.

munchin
    Participant

oh i wasn’t good at the WEAK end but better than normal!!!!! the scales will tell on me on friday i’m sure!
    Lots of nice receipes and tips there Taylor

Taylor5

WEAKEND… I like it 😆 😆 😆

Fabienne

Did not log any food intake onto fitnesspal website. Have to start doing it again.

I lost a bit over 1lb. So not going back onto drinking alcohol is a good thing 😆
    Have about 10l of wine on my kitchen table. Need to do something about it.
    Not a great wine, just for cooking, lost of cooking!
    But I guess when yo ucook the alcohol is evaporating so are the calories. Let me know if I’m wrong.

Fabienne

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.