OT 2012

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

I hope you all are doing well.
    I a tiny bit more active but can;t control what I eat. I’m so bold, but ….

Taylor5

i had 2 okay weeks, i was expecting better tbh… then i had a good week, i was on the lash at the weekend and i still having gotten back on track, but im still down a good bit and feeling good, im now down to 61kg.
    I would be happy with a few more kg but not too much more, im going to start working on a 6pack after that, dh and i are driving each other along, i know he will beat me but im not telling him that 😀 😀 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

I did a 3 mile walk with baby today. It was grand on the way down but coming home I was against that cold wind and my poor ears were frozen!! Baby was grand, all snuggled up in her cuddly footmuff.

I walked very fast, with that cruel wind going against me and was quite out of breath by time I got home. I was happy with myself but must have looked quite wind swept because (Despite the romantic day) my hubbysaid something along the lines of – ‘jaysus, look at the big red head in ya!!! 😆 😆 ‘

At least it was a good workout….

Jedt
    Keymaster

I did almost 7km today. My poor legs are in a heap but I am delighted I did it, I am doing a 10km jog/walk in March for Cancer Support charity so need to be ready for that!!!

I am really working hard to shift this flipping baby weight. I and its taking forever….it is so much harder on this baby than the previous ones. It must be true about it being harder to lose as you get older because it really is slow for me this time (not that I am the most patient person!) 😈

I’ll be tuning into the finale tonight, my mam got on so many cameras at the run on Saturday that if she & baby Summer are not on the TV tonight I think she will ring up RTE to complain!!! 🙄 🙄

It was a great series, the amount of people out walking & running every day and in the evenings is brilliant. Its great to see kids out too, I have mine out walking & cycling with me alot and they are fit as fiddles. I want them ti naturally be like this so when they are adults, fitness will be normal for them and they won’t have to diet and do all the things I’ve done over the years to lose weight!

Fabienne

So Sabbi were you on the show on wed?

Jedt
    Keymaster

Not a glimpse, my mother was not impressed!! We were on 3 cameras and she was sure we’d be on – but you know the way that show is Fabienne, they tape hours and hours and only show a little bit in the end!

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.