ok i am now offically crazy….#4 march 09

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents ok i am now offically crazy….#4 march 09

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

joey you are very young to want your tubes tied in a few yrs time you might want another child dont rush into getting them tied

ed1
    Participant

Congrats on number 4, joey. Fair play to you.

I think you are very young too to get your tubes tied. If you are really serious now i would get your hubby to get the job done. At least then in the future if you decided you might like another baby, he might be able to get it reversed.

Happymammy

I want another one!!!!! 😆 You are pregnant the same as me last year!! It flys in! Best of luck you mad thing!!!!!!! Im sure you wont have to go and buy loads of stuff. God you only have to sit beside your hubby and he gets you pregnant! You should get him to bottle it up and sell it on EBAY 😆 😆 I wouldnt snip him sell him!!!! y 😆 u make a fortune!!!!!!!

Well best of luck 🙂

libby1
    Participant

Congradulations to your Happy Family, my best friend has 5 kids all under 7

trixiebell
    Participant

congrats Joey, delighted for yous!! 😀

Dont be worrying what other people will say, the main thing is your happy, and bringing another little life into the world 😀

Congrats again hun.

xx

joey_rudd

going to tell people this week, should be interesting 😆

found out a cousin is pregnat too due a month before me so thats 2 new babies for the family 🙂

my clothes don’t fit anymore 😕 …going to have to get more soon

yummymummy

just read this now, as i dont come into this board quite often 🙂

congrats!!!! wih you all the luck in the world!! will u hae 4 kids under 5?????????? fair lay lady!!!

joey_rudd

thanks 😆 🙄

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats Joey! Thats wonderful news. A shock I’m sure but wonderful. If I didn’t have a relatively large gap between my first two (and seem to move countries every few years) I’d be tempted to have a whole brood. I loved growing up in a large family and am sure your kids will too.

Best of luck with it all!

Moonflower

Hi joey,

I didnt see this before as dont go on this thread very often,but just thought I would have a sneaky peek tonight & saw this,congratulations to you both!! four …OMG…but you seem to cope very well!

Moonflower xxx

joey_rudd

thanks moonflower 😀

hows the monitor working for you?..thank you for the candle

Moonflower

Perfect,as you can tell….I am on it now,the other monitor kept popping & making a sizzling sound each time I used it b4 it packed in altogther & one of my dogs used to nearly hit roof everytime it popped,she hated it,so minute I turn it on she wd be off hiding,now she is sat next to me as i type!!

I really appreciate you & yr Dh letting me have it….thank u so much again!

Glad u like candle,they r sweet little candles..u could light it as an angel blessing for your new baby 🙂

Moonflower xxx

Bookwitch

Congrats Joey

joey_rudd

thank you bookwitch

moonflower i’m glad its of use to you
    if you hadn’t taken it, it would just be in the shed so its ok
    at least your dog is happy now too 😀

joey_rudd

hi all hows things?…just found out my sil is 14 weeks pregnant on her 1st baby, its great news she’s been trying for years been through ivf, and all the other routines in this country, spain germany and italy
    finally it worked and she’s due around april 😀
    just goes to show you shouldn’t give up hope

anyone know when i can get a good, long maternity coat thats under 30 euro in the town…i can’t seem to find a coat to fit

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.