Night out

Home Forums Louth Chat Night out

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

I can go around dublin road, for me along the river or via southside shopping centre it’s the same. I’ll leave my house at 7pm (my french lesson finishes at 7, can’t really cut it short.

Pm me your adress and mobile number.

If you can’t get the eat all you want offer othertr options :

the 2 chineese in Berttystown have a meal 3 or 4 course for under 18Euro, anyday anytime. (Fate and Chan’s)
    Both are good, I like Fate a lot but not everyone will agree.

Bella Atina (opposite to SHE bridge, on the quay) has good food and very good prices, mid week offer only.

All indus seems to have reduce their prices but don’t know what it really cost.

If you look in the leader you’ll probably see some offers.

Otherwise why not the Black bull, only heard nice comments, and think price are decent.

See you tonight.

Fabienne

Taylor5

The Black Bull are doing offers 3 course 15.95 or 4 course 21euro…. early bird before 7.30pm, plus their birthday party is on this weekend so load of entertainment and there is a budlight promo on tonight … buy 4 get 2 free and you can win a pair of jimmy choo shoes
    Cant ring tangos untill later so if the offer is off then will we move to the BlackBull instead? Please let me know how you feel about t his and again Im very sorry, I did say to the girl on the phone about the 19 offer then said can I make a booking for friday she never said "oh its not on on Fridays" but dh told me its mon to thurs 🙄 🙄 🙄
    Im blonde on the inside 😳 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

I RANGTANGOS…. THEY DO AN EARLY BIRD 3 COURSE FOR 18.50. IM HAPPY WITH THAT WILL YOU GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK……. FOOD IS LOVELY AND I’D BE WELL HAPPY WITH 3 COURSES.

SO ITS TANGOS RATHMULLEN ROAD 9835054 (FOR ANYONE LOST) @ 7PM BOOKED UNDER "BAKER"

SEE YOU THEN AND AGAIN IM SORRY ABOUT THIS

joey_rudd

hope you all have a great night
    good luck kelly and thank you for making this great site
    all the best for the future

Happymammy

Hi girls

I cant make tonight just funds are low at the mo. Have a ball.
    Best of luck Kelly! xx

Taylor5

No problems happy was thinking your werent coming as you didnt post up, will you pm me your phone number, lost all my numbers
    ta

scole1

i will be there just casual perhaps like a knacker but best i can do with a newborn…..lol

see later girls…..

Taylor5

Can I still fit into that category??? Im going casual too just jeans and a top, tooth too sore to make an effort, well lack of tooth should I say. 😆 😆

Pastela

I’ll be there! see you there

Fabienne

Did’nt plan to come dressed up. I never do 😳
    Scole do you want a lift?
    If yes, can you pm your adress and mobile number.

See you all tonight.

Fabienne

sunshineorla

Glad ye all said you werent dressing up, I was torn between jeans or a dress and the weather is too crap for dress. See ya all later,
    Orla C.

kcireland

See you all in 1 hour!

Taylor5

C U there girls jeans for me too

Happymammy

Freaked!! Stuck in no mun no fun!!!! Have a ball girlies! 🙂

libby1
    Participant

Hope everyone has a good night –

Food is meant to be nice in Tango’s

Cann’t wait to hear all……………….

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.