Night out

Home Forums Louth Chat Night out

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Hi girls we havent had a night out in months, Im dying to try tangos. Would you gals be up for a bit of food and a few drinks?
    No date yet open to offers lol

Im starting a list (for an unknown date)

Taylor5
    Babs..
    Scole (I think)

Babs

😆 😆 Good woman!!! Sounds like a plan!!!

Almae

will come over from navan if thats ok 😉

Fabienne

I’ll probably come if I can free my evening from work.
    I always enjoy a night out.

Fabienne

Taylor5

Girls I dont know if you know but Kelly is returning to Canada 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 I think she has given us something so precious here in mumstown plus the fact she is such a nice girl, I feel we cant let her go without giving her a good send off
    God Im nearly in tears typing this… im sucha sap 🙄 :

sunshineorla

I’d love to come. Could really do with a girlie night out. Yes kelly does deserve a good send off from the mumstowners. Count me in,
    Orla

Taylor5

Im not 100% sure but Kelly said she can do Wed or Friday this week, not sure if thats the only that she is free…. Wednesday is no good to me (getting tooth out) so if its only those days I would think Friday would be better

sunshineorla

Friday sounds good. Where is that place?

Fabienne

Friday sounds good to me.
    I’ll be driving from Bettystown, if anyone need a lift, I’ll be happy to do it.

Fabienne

Taylor5

Its on the Rathmullen road in the same complex as Astrotots/swimming pool

munchin
    Participant

no kelly’s going home – definitely has to have a send off – when is she going – not sure if i can make this fri – but i will try

Taylor5

She is in Canada at the moment but will be back in Ireland tomorrow, not 100% sure if wed or Friday are the only days she can make….
    I was going to pick up a small gift if anyone would like to chip in.

Fabienne, I was going to collect scole then get a taxi from my house, I’ll tell her your driving in as she might get a lift in with you.

We will say friday for now but if Kelly gets back with another day then we will shift it…. just dont want to see her go without a send off, we all owe her so much. Mumstown changed my life so much, would have been lost without it.

Yvonne

Can’t believe she is leaving!!! Who is taking over from her?

rossylisa

ill be in donegal for the weekend so dont think i can make it 😥 will see though

libby1
    Participant

Cann’t believe she is heading back to Canada – She will surely be missed….

Hope i can make night out – my dh is on lates this week and i am minding my neice on friday night

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.