Night out

Home Forums Louth Chat Night out

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

Please add yourself to the list if you are going

will be there:
    Kelly
    Taylor
    Fabienne
    Sunshineorla
    Happymammy
    Nicola CB
    Pumbainga
    Sabbi

Maybe attending :
    Scole
    Yvonne

Afraid I’m not going to make it tomorrow night – sorry

Kelly wishing you the very very best back in Canada, i have uncle & cousins over there but i’ve never been – believe it’s lovely country.

Taylor5

GIRLS ANY CHANCE WE COULD MEET UP A BIT EARLIER…… SAY 7PM

KELLY IS UP AT 5am…. SO A BIT EARLIER WOULD BE BETTER FOR HER

THANKS GIRLS

Sinprey

best of luck kelly. wont makefri nite.have birthday meal for dadin law.njoy 😉

Fabienne

Can’t be there for 7pm but 7.20/7.30 I’ll be there.
    So 7 ok with me I’ll be just a bit late.

Fabienne.
    I’m driving (not drinking), if anyone wants a lift to or from Tangos, let me know.

angelmum

girls have a great night out.i wont make it but will be thinking of you kelly.you will be missed by lots of people in town.hope you and your family will be very happy and settle back in to your life in canada.take care.

Yvonne

Are you going for a few drinks afterwards? Won’t be able to make it to the meal, but would join you for a drink after?

jrpn

Don;t firget the GENESIS CLUB that is coming to the Boyne-Valley Hotel on Sat Sept 5th, a great night out for all Unattached and SIngle people over 35+. FREE Wine so is very good value at €20 from 8.30pm to 2am. JOHN :roll

sunshineorla

I’m ok to be there for 7. The earlier I can get out of the house the better for me.Who is the table booked under coz not sure I know what every one looks like?

Fabienne

Taylor can you just tell us if it’s definitly at 7pm. If go for drinks afterwards, where do you think it will be?
    See you there.

Fabienne

Taylor5

If 7pm is okay with you girls then thats fine with me…… dont know about drinks afterwards, im sure it will be just on the night.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Add me too!!! See you all Fri night

Taylor5

Sorry girls its booked under BAKER FOR 7PM (have changed the times)

Fabienne would you be passing the Dublin Road area? If yes I would love a lift

Taylor5

Girls your going to kill me, when I booked the other day I asked about the all you can eat menu and the girls said yes…. then I booked friday evening she never said anything to me, but I’ve just noticed that its mon-thurs…. Im going to ring tomorrow and have a chat with them.
    I know most of you are on a budget and that the reason why we were going here, there are lots of places in Drogheda doing special offers and early birds, will we change the venue….. any ideas
    Again Im soooo sorry

Almae

Kelly

Best of luck in Canada 😉 ,it was a pleasure working with you at the SHE Event in Scotch Hall.

Sorry I cant make the meal , Hubby is on nights all weekend 😥

alison

sunshineorla

I’m easy about where we go. …As long as they have alcohol. 😆
    If Tango doesnt work out may I suggest-D’vine do a 3 course meal, every night, anytime for 21 euro. The food is lovely.
    But I’ll be happy wherever we go.
    Now what the hell am I going to wear! 🙄
    Orla C.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.