My Metabolic diet diary – trying to lose my belly fat!

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness My Metabolic diet diary – trying to lose my belly fat!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

what time on Monday? is it evening classes or day classes or how does that work?

Thanks

laura

hi Mary,

the actual exercises classes are on line, so you can do them at home in your free time. You just need a set of 3kg dumbbells.

Taylor5

Oh Laura i LOVE the name!

I havent returned my sheets yet… my internet is gone at home and i cant open them on my phone! I hope to have my broadband sorted today or tomorrow

laura

perfect Taylor, the sooner you get all the questionnaires back to me, the quicker we can get you started on the right track to get rid of stubborn fat

Jedt
    Keymaster

Ok, so here is an update of how I am getting on.

I have been filling out my daily food sheets for Laura and gave her a bunch of them last week to go over. Laura went through all the things I have been eating and when I have been eating them and how much etc and came back to me with some suggestions to tweak up my plan.

She gave me some advice on getting the balance right with my meals and I have to say, I feel like I am getting really well looked after with this plan. Between the classes and the food plan, there is alot of support and advice available to me and this makes it easier to stick to. Knowing if you have a slip or feel like slipping, you can chat with Laura about that.

I went shopping yesterday – my mum is 60 in a few weeks and we are having a family get together and we all wanted to get nice dresses. I tried on a dress that is quite fitted around the midriff area and I was so happy with how it looked. I know a few weeks ago I would have been bulging in this dress and would have had a spare roll of belly fat in it but yesterday it looked and felt really nice on.

I have so much more energy at the moment. This morning I got up and did a DVD in the living room and the kids were all trying to do it with me. I would usually be in pajamas at 9.30am on a Saturday morning but I just woke up with so much energy and as the weather is so awful, i decided to do some exercise at home.

I have 2 weeks done already and it has flown in. You never know, I may get into a bikini one day yet!!! 😆

laura

one of the girls who did the 28 day fat loss challenge with us last week…check the amazing results!

laura

another girl

Jedt
    Keymaster

Ooh, I wonder what my before and after’s will look like!!

I am sitting here munching on an apple and all desire for a biscuit is gone after seeing those pics!!

Roll on skinny jeans class at 7pm this evening, its my favourite class, always fun and different and to be honest, much as I love my children they are already driving me nuts so I need an hour out to myself!!

If anyone wants to join me this evening at 7, its a class beginners can do. Its a laugh, I swear!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

My husband will be walking around with a deadleg very soon….

I just showed him these pics and he asked me how far along I am in the programme and I said, more than half way through already and he laughed and suggested I may need to do it again after my 28 days are up!!

Its just as well I have a good sense of humour or he would be in pain right now. 😡

Taylor5

Wow Those results are AMAZING!! The girl in the blue was thin enough starting off, but OMG he whole shape has changed…. the shape of her bum is the shape every woman wants, she is just all curves in the After shots.
    Well done who every she is and well done Laura, with results like that you are going to be a very very busy lady

Donomum3

is there any room for treats at all in this programme?? its sounds great but need my vices (wine choc occassionally. 🙄 😉

Financial Companion
    Participant

My husband will be walking around with a deadleg very soon….

I just showed him these pics and he asked me how far along I am in the programme and I said, more than half way through already and he laughed and suggested I may need to do it again after my 28 daysare up!!

Its just as well I have a good sense of humour or he would be in pain right now. 😡

He is one brave daredevil!! 😆 😆 😆

laura

is there any room for treats at all in this programme?? its sounds great but need my vices (wine choc occassionally. 🙄 😉

hi domomum3,

this is a very different programme to slimming world or weight watchers…it is about learning about nutrition so both your body and mind benefit from it.
    Once a week you must have a cheat meal (wine and choc would be included) simply so i can analyse the impact it has on you as an individual. for some people wine might not be a trigger food and after the 28 days you could have it back in your eating plan.

you have to remember that both choc and wine is pure sugar..sugar triggers an insulin response which in turns makes you crave even more sweet stuff… any eating programme that allows you to have this things on a regular basis in one that wont deliver long term results.

laura

Wow Those results are AMAZING!! The girl in the blue was thin enough starting off, but OMG he whole shape has changed…. the shape of her bum is the shape every woman wants, she is just all curves in the After shots.
    Well done who every she is and well done Laura, with results like that you are going to be a very very busy lady

HI Taylor,

the girl in the blue is a very fit girl..she has been workout out with me for the past 5 years and even though she knew she was mega fit, you could not see any of her muscles… in her case she was eating too little, so her body was holding onto any fat she had for survival mode.

the moment she started eating properly that layer of fat went and now you can see those muscles that have been there for some time!

mammycool
    Participant

Saturday night in this house is timeout for the mammys and daddys. We have a drink and some munchies – usually a big bar of chocolate or a bag of dry roasted peanuts between us. Looks like we should stick to the nuts!!

Is there any type of wine that is low in sugar? I have two glasses of white wine on a Saturday night – maybe one on a Friday but generally would not be a drinker.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.