My Metabolic diet diary – trying to lose my belly fat!

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness My Metabolic diet diary – trying to lose my belly fat!

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

have to say, since I finished the actual 28 day plan in April, I have been able to stick with a lot of what I learned.

I dont eat cereal any more in the mornings and I think that was one of my big downfalls. Its full of sugar and really, is just not good for me.

I have a banana and peanut butter smoothie most mornings now, or an omelette or scrambled eggs and I feel much fuller than if I had a bowl of cereal.

I am still exercising 3-4 times a week, I go to some classes at lab Fitness, I sometimes do a DVD at home or go for a run or walk. I did a class last night and felt a but stiff this morning, so at lunchtime, I popped baby in her buggy and went for a run with her. Feel grand now – apart from sweating buckets in this fabulous heat!

Overall, my energy levels are up, my digestion works much better and my clothes fit better – I actually gave some clothes away that were too big for me and was able to get into some of my pre-pregnancy clothes that I kept in the wardrobe in hope for the past 2 years!!!!

if anyone wants to ask anything about the diet plan or exercise fire away – I am an open book!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Found some of the original post so thought I would give it a bump up too.

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.