My Baby Aiobh- title change!!

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents My Baby Aiobh- title change!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author

my thoughts are with u.xxx

ed1
    Participant

Thinking of you HMM.

trixiebell
    Participant

Ur such a strong woman HMM 😥

When urready and fancy a cuppa I can call out to you, or drop into me anytime xxxx

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks Trixie and you all for the messages.

Always feel at home on Mumstown and feel more so now, I have read and seen so many sad things on these forums over the years and it does feel surreal that things are now happening to me.

I am strong yes Trixie..and will get through this as best i can xx 🙁

trixiebell
    Participant

xxxxxxxxxxxxx hmm 🙁

Yvonne

HMM – you are great, so positive… D will help you all get through it too…

Hope to see you soon xxxx

pookie2

Am thinking of you too HMM. Just don’t know what to say

Fabienne

HMM, thinking of you. I’m sure your xmas was full of joy and happy moments, as well as some sad ones.
    hugs,

Fabienne

happymumblemum
    Participant

I guess people love "awful news" we got over 431 views 😀

Sorry I try and find humour wherever I can at the moment.

Doing not to bad, up and down x

Have mainly good days which is wierd I guess ..i could have all bad days but have a little cry then get on with living and every new minute of our short lives.

munchin
    Participant

Hi hmm i do read the page to see how you’re doing, as i said before i thinky ou have amazing strenght and find it no surprise that you say you’re having more good days than bad. Thinking of you and A alot xoxo

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks very much d….strength is a hard thing really as too much and you almost feel guilty for not falling to pieces…

I know my little dd finds it worrying if she sees me crying..I explain to her that its ok to cry when we feel sad and she has nothing to worry about and its normal for people to cry when they are sad but it passes and I am ok then after a few tears …but I certainly hold back much more because of her.

When I was in hospital she was really worried and her first response on hearing the bad news was "is mummy ok" that really made me sad because you don’t realise when they get a little older and independant that they are still such little babies themselves still and need you so desperately even though they don’t show it..

As for humour , I was saying to hjs this morning that inspite of horrendous sadness after the events , almost the worst thing was watching my dad and dh trying to clean the house and the horror as they were missing dirt every where and having to bite my tongue and not being able to leap up to wallop them with the hoover!!!!

Ok better go and get this plumber sorted as on top of everything a day after coming out of the hospital I went for a bath and after 5 minutes of trying to relax i heard shrieks coming from the kitchen as my dad was sitting under a waterfall of bathwater!!!! Bath has split ..must have finally given in after months of my pregnant ass sitting in it!!!

x

munchin
    Participant

i’m not laughing at the thoughts of the bath splitting i swear!!!!!!!!! 😆
    I think you’ve handled D perfectly – i would tell my girls the same, a friend of mine lost her sister to Cystic Fibrosis xmas week and E1 came on me when i was crying and i pretty much explained it to her as you said to D it’s ok to cry when we’re said, it can help us feel better.
    Hope the plumbing issue is solved, hope the house insurance covers most of cost. I tend to use the shower in ours so not much chance of our bath splitting i hope.
    Take care xoxoxo

Fabienne

Like the bath story and cleaning expedition, what self control not to wallop them with the hoover!!!!

It’s ok to be ok, and it’s difficult to be ok when people expect you not to be, but leave the guilt aside. Stay strong for your family and yourself, and it’s also ok to be sad.

Take care,
    coffee offer still on the table for as long as you want.

Fabienne

Taylor5

Sorry HMM im pissing myself laughing at the idea of you cracking the bath!!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Fair play for you dh doing the housework, i will get my dh to read this lol

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks for the replies girls, good to have a giggle!!!

Fabienne thanks for the offer will defo be out and about soon because I am back on the road as from today!!!

Had 6 week check up at hospital ..all was well.

Hard to be back but not massively so, will definately go back if we are lucky enough to have another pregnancy.

Chromosome results showed baby did not have any chromosome/ genetic problems so thats a blessing..and initial thoughts about her death was that she had a massive cyst in her tummy which grew and grew and stopped lungs growning properly..but more will be found out when we get the pm back.

He said we are ok to try again after 3 months but 6 months be better in terms of building me up again physically and mentally also he said i could deliver normally if i chose or he would do planned c section.

Happy with how it went, the care was superb, only let down a little by the admin side thorughout but will get to that at a later date.

Put spring flowers in baskets up at her grave today and wrapped her xmas stuff up carefully and put it away with everything for next year.

xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.