Maybe time?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Glad you are home, you can’t beat your own comfort..

Like what was said, a waiting game! And we are all waiting with you lol!!

Thinking of you xxx

munchin
    Participant

yep the waiting game is on!

Tis nice to get home too – hopefully babs won’t keep you waiting too long now x

happymumblemum
    Participant

All went well at consultants .
    Not due back now till week on Wednesday 1 day before my due date so I’m guessing all is as it should be. I didn’t ask any questions just scarpered before they changed their mind !

No idea if they’ll let me go over or what .. Sure ill know either way by my due date !

Yvonne

Oh exciting, so so close now!!!

Hope you are feeling ok xxx

Anonymous
    Inactive

so glad to read all going to plan HMM,keep us updated x

munchin
    Participant

Lol at scaperring before they changed their mind – i was taken in a week before i had E1 and when i was pregnant on E2 i used to practically run out after the visit cause they let me go!!!!!
    Great to hear all is going well xoxo

chewieodie
    Participant

Thinking of you… 😉 (and hoping for a 2nd Aug delivery!) cos that’s my birthday! xxxx
    You’ve been in my mind SO much…xx

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks ladies !! Well my due date is 8th Chewie and that’s my birthday lol lol!!!

Spend the morning in labour ward got freaked out re movement and I have to say they couldn’t have been nicer .. Scans and traces they were brilliant at putting my now frantic mind at ease!!!!

I’ve realised I can’t do a million jobs AND expect to feel kicks

Yvonne

Glad you had good treatment this morning, best getting yourself checked if you are anyway unsure!

Try and take it easy, leave the jobs to DH!! 😀

xxxx

pookie2

Blimey…. I’m as excited about this baby as I was about my own. Will check every day for an update!

munchin
    Participant

Glad hospital responded well to your worries HMM
    So almost into week 39 – DD1 is the day after my birthday – you’re b’day will never be your own again but in a nice way 😉
    Tryand rest up and relax over the coming days – i too will be checking in regularlly to see if there is any news x

happymumblemum
    Participant

39 weeks today !!!

No feeling of anything about to happen .

Have been busy nesting though .. A few presses cleaned out and a shelving unit painted for the nursery !!!

Getting plenty of reassuring movement which is helping to calm my nerves somewhat although memories of labour and birth 10 years back are slowly creeping in !!!!

rossylisa

Oh my god eek this is so exciting only a few more days and you will get to meet your handsome prince or princess. I bet D is so excited to be a great big sister. Make sure baby has a little something for her when she comes visit you. I put it in under the cot for my M and told herto get me a nappy out of it and she found it. I also got her a ring with daughter on it just something cheap. cant wait to hear your news.

Yvonne

Omg, I’m so excited for you!!!
    The last few weeks have flown in (well for me anyway lol), can’t wait to hear your news xxxx

pookie2

am sooo excited

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 188 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.