Maybe time?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

No Taylor he wouldn’t have had a clue at all!!!!!!!!!! he doesnt even recognise our neighbours if he runs in to them at the shop!

22 weeks today.

I haven’t been very well for the last few weeks, I had a tooth extraction and it didn’t clot over so I was left with possibly the most painful thing after labour in this world…a dry socket…basically a big hole with my exposed bone at the bottom..and nothing I could take other than parecetomol :( :( :( I swear to god I was crying for morphine all week ..or heroin, coacaine, ANYTHING.

Anyway I am over the worst now and its almost healed over and Ive taken some mild penecillin.

Seriously my teeth are a nightmare.. 2 out since December :shock:

Baby seems to be ok, moving a bit and h/b was fine at check up the other day…but its had me very worried.

I have another scan in May so will have to wait till then to see him or her again.

Thanks for all the well wishes

happymumblemum
    Participant

I am thrilled to let you all know we are expecting baby number 3 !!!

I am 21 weeks pregnant and due on my birthday in early August .

This is a pregnancy filled with much worry and interepidation however everything is perfectly normal so far.
    We had a full anomaly scan today and it was great to come out with a clean bill of health so far.

I’m attending the high risk clinic and will be scanned every three to four weeks here on in .

X

libby1
    Participant

Cograds,, Will be thinking of you, Hope all goes well for u..x

Taylor5

WHOOOO HOOOOO
    THATIS AMAZING NEWS!!!!

I was only thinking of you the other day, i was wondering how you were getting on…. i have a doppler that you can listen to the heartbeat, its the same as the one in the hospital, you can borrow it, it might help you calm your nerves a bit.

Im so happy for you, J and D 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks Taylor for the Doppler offer but I’d be worse using it to be honest!
    A few people have offered them for me,, but to be honest there isn’t much to calm me..just getting to my milestones is all I can do.
    It takes the doc a few seconds to locate h/b and I’d hate to be freaking at home!

Annoyed she could catch boy or girl but was sure she said his head once not baby’s …slip or not ?? Anyone experience in these slips and their outcome?
    Killing me to wait another month!

munchin
    Participant

awh happy that’s wonderful news – delighted for you all. Will be thinking of you all – wishing all the very very best xoxo

chewieodie
    Participant

A huge congratulations to you hun! Blessings to you all for a happy and healthy pregnancy….xxx

Donomum3

Congratulations.xx

Financial Companion
    Participant

Ah congratulations HMM! 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have my fingers & toes crossed for a healthy, happy & wonderful pregnancy for you. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. Delighted for you xxx 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

That’s great news – so happy for you! Its brilliant, delighted for you all. Stay calm and try to enjoy it as much as you can. I know its hard after what you’ve been through but most hopefully everything will go perfect for you.

That’s fantastic news. 😀 😀

Taylor5

I know one of the midwives who scanned me said she calls babies "she", she said its nicer then saying "baby" or "it"
    We got a great laugh out of it….. She told me i was having a boy but kept saying She!! I nearly had a stroke

rossylisa

Huge congrats to you hmm, I’m delighted for you and your dh and Dd. I atened the high risk clinic with dr harkin,. Can’t wait till u hear what your having 🙂

Yvonne

Awwww HMM, I am so so happy for you! This has really warmed my heart!

Wishing you all you deserve and more. Great news! xxxxxxxxx

trixiebell
    Participant

Great news HMM, wishing you all the best xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 188 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.