LBD SLIMMING CLUB

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

ok so after many years trying to change the way people view weightloss and fitness in Ireland I’ve decided to join you!!

I think every single female dreams of loosing weight effortlessly (if only :) )

I see so many people doing crash diets and the effect is having in their bodies and in their self stem is horrendous.

So we have created the LITTLE BLACK DRESS SLIMMING CLUB.

For the past 6 months we have been educating our bootcamp clients on how nutrition (proper nutrition) counts for 70% of the way you look. Exercise 30% , polishes that look by making your muscles toned and not saggy.

Most diets (I hate that word) work on fluid and muscle loss, but hardly any fat loss (the stubborn part).

THE LBD SLIMMING CLUB works as follows

1. can be done pay as you go (7.99) or as part of our monthly deals
    2. the class takes place every thursday at 7.30 for 1 hour
    3. Everyone that attends will be added to a secret facebook group
    4. this group will be monitored daily for support, answer questions, etc
    5. You will be given home workouts to do at home (as not everyone can move in with us!)
    6. You will be given daily recipes with healthy meals
    7. You will be given our AMAZING LBD BIBLE… 30 pages of pure and simple nutrition: no fancy language, simply straight forward facts that will change the way you look at food forever.

SO WHO WANTS TO LOOK HOT AT THIS YEAR’S XMAS PARTY????

Taylor5

WOW This sounds great!! Just think of all the women out there paying 10 or 15e for a weigh in at slimming world or weight watchers…. 8e for a diet plan and a work out! Great value and even less if you pay for the monthly plan

I know someone who would be intrested in this class

laura

and we have already seen the changes that it can have in the body with our bootcamp people…even my fittest person lost 10 pounds as she didnt realise some of the stuff she was eating was causing her body to store extra fat!!

did you know that ifyou cook or heat up anything in the microwave you kill all the vitamins and mineral in it? so a home made veggie soup becomes useless if you heat it up there??

we will teach you good proper and easy nutrition that will stay with you for life.

Jedt
    Keymaster

For years Laura has avoided the ‘Slimming club’ thing but in fairness, some women want this and you have to give women what they want or they’ll go elsewhere. But combining the slimming and exercise is the ideal thing to do. You cannot be healthy and look great and be toned without exercising but you also need to watch what you eat. Its a very cheap option for people to do it at Lab Fitness.

Great idea – pass it on!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

We don’t own a microwave in our house. We try to eat dinner together each day and not re-heat and if we need to re-heat we do it in the oven.

Some people think we are mad not to have one but we’ve never had one since we moved into this house 8 years ago and its no hassle for us at all.

It is funny when someone comes in for the first time and they are looking around the kitchen and at some stage they ask, usually in a most puzzled way, where our microwave is and when we say we don’t have one, they are aghast!!

I’m going to Skinny jeans tonight at 7pm if anyone fancies joining me…

Taylor5

I make my veggie soup then shove in the microwave!! Thanks for that tip, it will be in a pot to heat from now on…

munchin
    Participant

great – all my hubbies efforts to cook me lovely healthy soups is a waste 🙄 i’ve no choice but to heat it in microwave as i usually have my soup for lunch in the office – joys – best go rethink lunches so

MaryE

Sorry dont believe that about the microwave. Im sure some of the nutrients are lost but not all. If that were true, my kids would be very malnutrioned as most of our dinners are made at weekend & defrosted in the microwave. If i were to make the dinners from scratch when i got home from work in the evening, the kids would be having their dinner in bed!! T be honest, id prefer to spend the time playing with them. If that were proven fact, i think there might be some government warnings about them!!

Sabbi, I am going to go to the fitness pilates tonight, have to start somewhere.

laura

I did know MaryE that my microwave post was going to be somehow controversial but hopefully you will see my point. Microwaves completely change the chemical composition of the foods you eat, rendering them nutritionless and a strain to your system (and yes chemically there will be something left in it, but scientific studies show that the majority of all the goodness is gone).
    I always question how something can take 40 minutes to oven bake, yet only takes 90 seconds in the microwave. Surely something strange is going on there? This was highlighted recently in the case of the hospital that was prosecuted after the death of a blood transfusion patient who died as a direct result of her blood being warmed up in a microwave. The waves completely changed the make-up of the blood as to render it unusable

Im a working mummy wiht 14-16 hour long days and i know HOW HARD it is to make time for everything, i also cook on weekends and freeze so i can spend time with the family…but i never re heat my foot using a microwave….so it is doable. It’s just breaking the habit.

Yvonne

I’m loving the sound of this…
    This would work with the Metabolic Effect? I’m thinking of doing three classes a week, combining these two.

laura

yes yvonne this would work perfectly with it

Yvonne

😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

Munchin, bring it in a flask! That will go the trick!!

I used to use microwaves before I was pregnant and then I was advised not to when pregnant so we just stopped then and never bothered with one since we moved in here. I do freeze some dinners, like lasagne and shepherds pie and just whack them in the oven to reheat on days I am working late or away. Last night made a stir-fry with beef and peppers, onions, garlic, mushrooms and rice. Took about 10 mins to prepare and 15 mins to cook and was lovelyand the kids all milled it.

Zumba tonight anyone???? We’ll be there sweating profusely and calling Emilia names when we think she cannot hear us!! You would think she would get softer as she is getting more and more pregnant but oh no, she is getting meaner.

But her being mean is good for my arse & thighs so guess I should not complain!!

So tonight there is Sabbi, margo, kate, lynsey, heather all going to Zumba at 9pm….if anyone fancies it, I swear, it is brilliant. Some people have an idea it is not a tough workout but it is – it just manages to be fun at the same time 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

Did you go last night MaryE? How was it and can you walk today!!?? 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

bring it in a flask! 😆 😆 i barely get out the door at 7am as it is Sabbi never mind heating up soup too 😆 😆 will just have to make do with salads and sandwiches 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.