Late late toy show

Home Forums National Chat Late late toy show

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Babs

Ah, after reading this I feel like I watched it now…my memories of childhood are watching it and wetting myself at state of those kids singing and dancing…but secretly wishing I was one…maybe thats why I love karaoke now? :oops:…will sort out aerial for next year!

Taylor5

How I know you love karaoke now!!!! 😯 😆 😆 😆
    Come over here on Sunday and watch the repeat

missysmum

i thought ryan was great with the kids and lovedevery minute of it.

scole, thanks for putting up that link, was trying to figure out how i’d find some of the stuff, a little girl is going to be very happy xmas morning!

mumof2

Hey babs I recorded the show on sky+ so if you want you can come over and we can have a party. Lods of icecream and sweets left. I have to say I love the little Kitten that lifts his paw and rolls over. 8) 8) And yeah taylor5 me and ben and even ds1 filled up about the book of the "missedadventures of baby max" was so sad. Im going to let ds2 watch it in the morning. Might keep him quiet for a while as he was asleep in bed at a quarter to 8. Looking for the stars. haha . Seen catherines ceilings this evening and all i have to say is OMG OMG OMG I WANT THEM FOR MY ROOM. Yeah go on call me a big child i dont care 😆 😆 😆 😆 🙄 And Ryan Tubridy was great.

mumof2

Ah jeepers scole when ur good ur good thanks for the link. Good girsha I knew ya would come good with the info. 😉 😉

Taylor5

I know they are fab if i do say so myself….

Babs

Taylor5, they are more than fab!! I cannot get over the affect! If we have spare cash next year I will be doing the whole house!! Wonder what the inside of the car would look like done…driving around Drogheda at night…PIMP MY LADA!! Thanks Mumof2, granny in Dublin recorded it, we are heading up there tomorrow so weeman can have a goo…its not the same though, half the fun is being allowed to stay up late isn’t it!! Next year, next year…..sounds like everyone enjoyed it!!

Bookwitch

I thought the toy show was fab!!! Ryan was brilliant and the kids were great. There are always a few little madams and misters it is incorrect to refer to them as D4. There was a very talented teenager on piano and a brilliant bunch of boys playing guitar as well as a great violinist and some lovely Irish dancers. Don’t begrudge the talent of young kids.

Bookwitch

With regard to avaibility of toys and books as featured on the Toy Show don’t forget that many of the featured items are available at Waterstones. The v-tech kidi camera and laptop and perfume factory as well as the books. The Diary of a Wimpy kid series are all 3for2. Hetty Feather by Jaqueline Wilson is Half Price. The Gates by John Connolly is 3for2. Miley Cyrus is €5 off. Don’t forget that at your local Waterstones Drogheda you will find great service as well. We are selling Nintendo Ds and games, Sony Reader, Board games, stocking fillers and Dvds as well as books, toys, stationery, calendars and much more. 😀 8)

Taylor5

Thats great I’ll be heading in to Waterstones next week for stocking fillers…. I need to get to billy bookcases in ikea. I believe a child cant have enough books but Im running out of space….. ds1 has about 200 books 😳 😳 😳

Bookwitch

Great Taylor look forward to seeing you there. Just wanted to let people know we have a much bigger range now and we have never been better for offers. 200 is alot, I am also in need of new bookcases can’t wait to get to ikea and stock up. Glad to hear that your boys are bookworms in training.

Taylor5

The billy bookcase it brilliant, its only 29.99 and fits tonnes of books…. i was very very lucky that a relation is a nun and an ex teacher, she had loads of books and gave them to me for ds1

CaliGal

I watched it and was disappointed at the level of tech gadgets…many of those toys will be broken before Christmas Day is over and require ZERO creativity or use of the imagination.

Hardly stimulating for children and perpetuates the short attention span that many children are growing up with…

hjs

Cali Gal,

I agree totally – I had the misfortune (for me) to have to suffer through some of it again Sun pm for the benefit of kids and didn’t see as much as I’d have hoped for in the way of "doing" toys. My ds typical of boys and onto the next thing every 5 secs anyway so am looking forward to picking up my wonder wagon asap! Did we say Thurs Dundalk, can’t remember?

Gutted that they didn’t feature them on TLLTS, but, we’ll get there in the end!

CaliGal

Yes HJS will see you on Thurs in Dundalk if that’s still ok with you 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.