Late Late Toy Show

Home Forums National Chat Late Late Toy Show

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

HMM lol!

A neighbour of mine (who shall be identifiable no more tha that!), TRIED to plant theirs last year- IT HAD BEEN CHOPPED, NO ROOTS!!!!!!!

Are people crazy?!???!
    😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 :lol::lol: 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 See heather you could only get that stupidity in IRELAND 🙄 🙄 🙄

i was the same real tree went up about the 19, last year a bit earlier, this year its going up next weekend….. but i just counted this evening, from the livingroom window, we can see 5 trees and what looked like two more going up… so about 10 neighbours with the full works outside lightes etc….
    Yes people are crazy, my neighbour is out playing with her 3 year old… at 11pm!!!! 😯 Its not like she wont see snow again 😯 😯 😯

hjs

We have ONE house in the street fully bedecked, glitzy tree in full view in front window, lights on, curtains never drawn, lights festooning the house, is the only one on the street AND this household LOATHES, ABHORS AND DETESTS the kids on the street – always giving out about balls going on her drive and kids standing in the road when they entering’leaving cul- de – sac etc etc etc.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy37

Great show, really enjoyed it and great to see so many Irish products, love the Babog bear.

beams

I just adored the little twins at the start……how cute were they. Oblivious to the tv audience ….rows start anywhere over anything !!!! 😆 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.