Late Late Toy Show

Home Forums National Chat Late Late Toy Show

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

i was waiting for my phone to ring… 🙄 😆 😆 😆

Maria30

So was I, dh entered aswell.

I was going to ring his phone when Ryan was talking bout going to the winner but was afraid in case they were try to ring me and my phone would have been engaged then 😳 😳

hjs

Sky +sd it to watch next weekend when dd home from travels. What’s best bit to ff to if she losing interest?

Taylor5

i wouldnt ff any of it.. my ds1 who is 5 sat and watched the whole thing, its was very good this year and fast moving, not boring bits like other years…. there was a few singers that i would ff but thats just me 😆 😆 😆

hjs

great, delighted to hear no lingering, should make it thru the lot so, this time next week hopefully, can’t wait to have her back 😀 😀 😀

Taylor5

Thats after flying in, God love the poor child coming home from stunning Oz weather to Baltic temps 😯

MaryE

I wasnt that impressed with it at all this year.I thought Ryan rushed the kids a bit too much, didnt let them talk. For someone with two kids himself, i didnt think he was great with the kids. He was sort of slagging them too which i didnt like.

oopsie

I have to say i really enjoyed it this year. Think he did a much better job than gaybo or the other fella. Anyone know when it is gona be repeated as my ds2 fell asleep at 10 and i wanna + it for him to be able to watch.

Taylor5

tomorrow i think, did you not sky plus it?

happymumblemum
    Participant

Dd lasted all of 3 minutes 😆 😆

We put the tree up though 😆 😆 😆 😆

Didn’t fancy waiting this year, and as for the first time we got artificial tree, we thought why not.

Bought a fab 7 foot one in homebase for 80 euro its very thick and looks really well

Taylor5

we got a fab fake one a few years ago in the garden centre on the Ashbourne road, it was reduced from 240 to 120… got it for 100 in the end.. i love it and it pays for its self after a year or two with the price of real trees, plus the hassle of getting rid etc…. I burn christmas oils just to give the xmas smell to the room

happymumblemum
    Participant

yes i will do that too…saying that the last 2 real trees we had didn’t smell at all…I think they treat them or something..

hjs

I am a purist.

We will not put our decorations, nor tree up til 17th Dec, after dh birthday and trip away. We will be the last on the road to do so, which I MUCH prefer.

We will have a real one, over-priced, under-value and totally inappropriately sized, I expect (am betting on both too tall AND too bushy this year).

It will do my head in on day 2 with needle shed.

It will sit on drive for 1st 2 weeks in 2011 while dh decides which tip he gonna bring it to.

BUT I WILL LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF THE ABOVE, even tho I will complain like mad just to c kids faces, who think that nanny can’t afford a real tree cos she has a "plastic" one – ha, if only they knew!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Oh I hate getting shut of the real tree..it languished in our back garden last year till Easter 😆 was hoping it might root if i left it long enough.

hjs

HMM lol!

A neighbour of mine (who shall be identifiable no more tha that!), TRIED to plant theirs last year- IT HAD BEEN CHOPPED, NO ROOTS!!!!!!!

Are people crazy?!???!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.