January/ February Mums to be!!

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents January/ February Mums to be!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

HMM go online i dont think they have any left in Drogheda…. if they have them in Dublin i could get my mam to pick one up for you. Go onto the site and check the stock

shiv

Had a nurses app tday & heard babys heartbeat for the first time..it was Amazing!!!!! Cant wait for next scan!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

congrats shiv- yep there is no better sound!!!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

How are all you ladies getting on?

We had the big scan last week and all was well, am almost 24 weeks now so well over half way!!!!!

I was recommended flu jab today at Doc visit so getting it on Thursday, Doc said all pregnant women should get it.

Yvonne

24 weeks! Your time is flying Hmm!
    So happy your big scan went well!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks Yvonne , sorry forgot to text u just busy at teh moment..we going to england next week but would love to try and catch up soon x

hi all,
    ive booked a private anomoly scan for next thursday in a clinic in Blackrock. Ill be 27+5wks, and was happy wHen i found that they did them up to 28/30 weeks.
    Although i gave nothing to be too wooried about, i got my scan at 11weeks and just feel its too long til mid jan to see the lil bean again.
    also, i think id like to be prepared if anything is picked up.
    Will let you all kno how i get on :o)

shiv

Had my big scan yest it was so exciting!!Baby doesnt stop moving,such an amazing feeling!nearly 23wks now & as blessed as i am im sad as shudve been due my baby dis wkend…wont forget dat little baby & the grief dat goes wit any loss…

Maria30

Hi all,

Hope everybody is keeping well.

We had our big scan yesterday and it was great to see the baby in so much detail. We got some lovely pics of his/hers face.

Shiv, hope your feeling ok. You will never forget your little angel. I found out I was pregnant on the 1st anniversary of my miscarriage and it was so bittersweet. I was happy to be pregnant but so sad about the baby we lost.

Taylor5

Shiv that is brilliant, i know how your feeling i was a few weeks pregnant on my due date of my mc, i dont think i would have got over it so well without being pregnant….

Maria that is so strange, you found out you were pregnant on the date of you mc…. wow, someone looking after you!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hey how are you all getting on?

Only 13 weeks to go for me now …its really flying!!!

Wish I could feel more movement but the baby is lying head down with its back and bum to my tummy so basically all the movement is aimed in wards…feel afew twists etc but that it …

Heart beat very good at doc so thats good anyways!

Unless baby moves again I guess I won’t be seeing feet sticking out of my tummy like the last time!!

Only my dog has felt movements so far!!! Disappointed for my LO that she cant get some good kicks..but maybe in a few weeks she may feel it.

Just wondering if i should bother going to an ante natal class or not…would only do a 1 day refresher but is it worth it????

Breathe, push like your having a big s**t and expect a lot of pain 😆

munchin
    Participant

hi hmm was great to see you last week you’re looking fab
    Both my girls were head down back & bum out as such believeme though i got LOTS of movenment as they got bigger esp at the sides so hopefully over coming weeks your dd will get to feel the babs
    on the refresher course mmmmmm my sister had 15yrs between her two and she did one partly because of the gap and partly cause it was first time for her dh. Another friend of mine is having no 4 at the minute and because things went alittle hay wire on her last babys labour/delivery (he’s 2) she was advised to do a refresher antenatal so i suppose at end of the day it’s up to you – no harm esp if it’s through the hospital as you’ll find outm ore about their policies etc

Taylor5

i didnt do the refresher but only 3 years between my two. I have a doppler, its give read out of the heartbeat and its great for younger kids to hear their brother or sister, your very welcome to take a loan of it.
    Munchin i met HMM just after you did, she does look amazing

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks very much Taylor and Munchin yes lovely too see you both too!! I also saw Trixi and Yummy in the same week too, didnt get much chance to chat to Trixie though as it was dark and the kids were there escaping !!

Dunno yet about the course I think i will give it a miss, just to lazy to sort it and spend a day sat uncomfortably listening to it 😆

Thanks Taylor for the offer of the doppler, good idea so d can hear heart beat but I would be freaking out if I couldnt find it…maybe i will test it at yours..was thinking about calling over maybe fri morning for a cuppa and test out the car seat?

Munchin i cant wait to feel that kind of movement, as its just jolts at the moment and all kind of internal feeling like towards my back..

Dying to make the next mumstown tue meet up to show off the bump but they always fall on my antenal appointments!!

Maria30

HMM,

I did the ante natal class when pregnant on ds2 as there is a 9yr gap between him and ds1. It was such a long, boring day.

We were told it was a refresher course but it wasnt. They had us in with all the first timers who I m sure learnt loads but I just found it really tedious.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.