January/ February Mums to be!!

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents January/ February Mums to be!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Congrats Shiv, we will all be fighting for a bed in delivery lol..

Sorry to hear to hear you have had a previously bad time, thank god all is going well for you now.

Maria30

Congrats Shiv and welcome to the site.

shiv

Awh thanx everyone!Baby boom indeed & gud news we are all nearly halfway der!!!

Moonflower

Hi All, congratulations to you all on your pregnancies!!

Maria..i had similar thing with placenta being low & it had moved by time i had big scan..so fingers crossed you can stay in MLU!

I have all my DS’s stuff down now..all washed (in fairy..just love that smell) & ready to go for baby was so cute going throught it all & remembering him in it…but where did those 6 years go..its amazing…

Hope you are are feeling well and great so many to chat with during this wonderful happy time…another mumstown baby boom for sure!!

i now live in a road called Baytree Lane but postie here is calling it Babytree Lane as there are only about 20 houses in it & there are 5 babies either just been born or expected anyday 🙂

Maria30

Thanks for the reassurance Moonflower, hopefully it moves.

I cant wait to get the baby stuff out of the attic even if it is to wash,iron and fold it all. Ds2 was asking this morning what the baby was going to wear when it gets here. I think he might be worried about sharing his clothes.

Love the sound of Babytree Lane 😀

Taylor5

Maria i was told the same on ds1, i was told about 70% of women in olol get told that but 99% of them move up as the bump grows

happymumblemum
    Participant

Just back from Dr Ackpan all is well, heard the babys heart beat today 😀 which was lovely!!

I met a lovely woman whilst in the waiting area, she is from Clogherhead I told her to log on to mt as she wasn’t a member..hope she does..she is due her 1st in January. Didn’t get to see her when I left as she had gone in herself to another room.

Maria30

Glad your appointment went well HMM, cant wait to hear baby’s.

Taylor,

Had a good read of pregnancy book last night and it said that less than 1% of pregnancies will have a low lying placenta at 37 weeks so thats a good sign. Probably should have waited til 34 weeks to have scan.

Moonflower

my friend had low lying placenta right up until late weeks of pregnancy & they wanted to give her a section but she didnt want one & held on until she went into natural labour at 42wks & the placenta had moved in last weeks enough to not cause any problems during delivery…she is braver than me…4 children..all natural deliveries….

Taylor5

Maria, i was delighted i was told it was low as i got LOADS of extra scans, mine didnt move up until very late.
    Dont stress over it as you said 99% move up as the bump growns, as long as its not blocking the cervix.

Your looking great, pregnancy really suits you xxxx

munchin
    Participant

i had the low placenta on dd2 aswell but it moved up as i think alot do

Maria30

Thanks ladies for all the reassurance.

Thanks for the lovely compliment Taylor 😀

Taylor5

HMM you were looking for a microwave one werent you?

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/part … 767175.htm

Jedt
    Keymaster

hi mums-to-be, there are some nice competitions running at the moment on Mumstown which would be great for you ladies & your bumps…

http://www.mumstown.ie/competitions/det … tion_id=41

http://www.mumstown.ie/competitions/det … tion_id=40

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13945

might as well enter, you could get lucky!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Oooh thanks Taylor thats class, just the job will head over later!

Will enter those comps too…even though i never win 👿 👿 👿

Feel way to energetic to be pregnant, it worries me sometimes 😥 I just feel totally normal..felt the same on dd too I think but these days am more worried about everything!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.