Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 15,886 through 15,900 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    MNG

hi Girls Good Morning 🙂

Taylor i was reading abt yr ds and train admire ,,,,,,, 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Morning girls!!!!!! JEs am i in a lazy mood or what! Hope alls well!

Where is everyone??!!! I feel like im leavin a message on an answering machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE DOIN THAT!!!!

Gismo

Morning Jo …one day til the weekend…woo hoo. So hard gettin out of bed these cold mornings…roll on my week off..going to sleep for ireland.

Joanne06
    Participant

Uve a week off too have ya!!!! When u taken off?! Im gonna be in this place on me tod! No fair!

yummymummy

oh this time next week ill be laughing at ye all cos ill be away on me weeks hols too 🙂 🙂

morning 🙂

Gismo

I’m off the bank holiday week….can’t wait 😆 😆 I will tune in and out as have the lap top at home so you won’t be always on your lonesome jo 😆

yummymummy

aw gis we off the same week so she defo on her todd 🙂 🙂 ill have to come in and out myself to find out what the story will be for the friday going out 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

What ya mean for Fri goin out?! Ah i suppose ill be mad busy anyways! Thatll be our killer wk in here. Ah bloody hell! Im gonna be on me tod!

ed1
    Participant

morning girls. god it is going to be so quiet that week. although with the kids off i probably wont get on too much either.

Gismo

Do you not read the posts Jo we are going rollerskating and a meal and night out on the 2nd of November. Really looking forward to it.

yummymummy

ya coming jo????

cant wait for it i tell ya, not been off since june 🙂 me and j will be kept busy i tell ya but i bet the week will fly 🙁

went clothes shopping yest and usually when i want something specific i can never get it, wel well i came haome with everything i needed HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!

Gismo

You jammy git..would love to have the funds to go shoppin. but just going to be patient…not long for the penny bank monies 😆 😆

yummymummy

oooooo when is that out, cos i get money off me x when that comes out 🙂 🙂 🙂 tell me tell me

eh gis i got loads but only cost €80 so i was chuffed with that, went on cc till i get paid today so ill pay it later 😉

Gismo

Jaysis that was great bargains.

Penny bank out on the 9th of November….happy days I tell ya. So looking forward to it..not long now.

ed1
    Participant

god the penny bank gets earlier every year. i wanted to have all my shopping done before it came out so i could keep it for trip to barcelona

Viewing 15 posts - 15,886 through 15,900 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.