I need a man!!!!

Home Forums Louth Chat I need a man!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Babs

Ladies, I am desperate!!! I need a man (who doesn’t) that is reliable and honest (no really!!) as I have LOADS of jobs around the house that need doing before I loose it with hubby and put his hammer where the sun don’t shine!! Have a half finished ensuite (shower doesn’t work), have an entire bathroom suite (in our shed for 2 years now!), outside needs painting, garden needs work….trust me the list is endless….if you know of anyone who can help please pm me!!! For the sake of the children!! All I ask is that they are honest and reliable….thanks!!!

Fabienne

Someone told me that "Mick will fix it", he’s good and affordable.
    his number is 0872847956
    I see his van around Laytown, mornington. Sure he’ll go up to Drogheda at least.

Hope you’ll find the man that will save your mariage and family 😆 😆 😆

Fabienne

Taylor5

Babs iknow my neighbour has "A man" he is an older man in his 60’s but very good, he paints, wallpapers, builds walls etc…
    I could ask her if he would be willing to do a few jobs for you….

Babs

Thanks ladies…have a plumber calling tomorrow so HOPEFULLY that would be the bathroom out of the shed!! Found his number in a cafe but it sayd he can give references…So will give "Mick" a shout and yes Taylor if you could get a number for me I’d appreciate it…. 😀

pookie2

Babs, I think I’m your soul mate. Same situation. Have just bought a drill in desparation. Now I just need to figure out how to use it…. 😆

Babs

😆 😆 In fairness I too should learn how to do DIY but with two kids hanging out of me thats just not going to happen!! Plumber started this week….will keep you all posted on his progress!! Now have a working ensuite shower…wow….so just need him to come back next week and finish bathroom!!! Fingers crossed!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.