I’m new to this website

Home Forums Introduce Yourself I’m new to this website

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    villagirl

Hi all,
    I’m a stay at home mammy with a very actice 2.5 yr old little boy. I live in dundalk. I suffer with depression have my ups and downs so I’m hoping talking to lots of other mammies on this will be great.
    I’m 28 yrs old .

Maria30

Hi Villagirl,

Welcome to the site. I have 2 boys, eldest is 11 and youngest is nearly 3. Ds2 is very active too, always on the go which is very tiring. I suffer from PND and am still taking my meds, down to 5 tablets a week now but still have my ups and downs like you.

Maria

helloREP7

Hey You

Just cos you,re down, don,t let it define you…join the club, if you were,nt smart you wouldnt have anything to be down about..so look at life your way and don,t label it. I,m sure you,re just fine…take care

pookie2

Hiya. Also in Dundalk, but a decadeolder 😥 ! Have 2 boys (3.5 & 2.5) Had PND with first – not nice, but it gets better. Try & get out & about if you can. Think mumstown meets first Tues of month in Marshes in food court. Come along. Also PND association / society online. Based in cork. Fab support. Ye got family support near by?

Jedt
    Keymaster

hi Girls,

There is a lady called Bernie looking for mums to share their experiences of PND (you can send her a PM or reply to her thread in the PND section: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=8691)

Tomorrow she is coming to a Mumstown event in Laurence Town centre in Drogheda, which starts around 10am at the Bagel Bar to meet some mums and if anyone wants to talk to her while she is there (or arrange to talk with her privately and anonymously) they can. She is writing a book she hopes will help people cope with and understand PND and also, help women feel they are not alone and are not only ones to have felt this way. If anyone wants to come along, its a really nice event with free food, free parking, a free play area for the kids.

Also, there is a Mumstown get together in Dundalk on the 1st Thursday of every month. Its at the Bagel Bar at the Marshes from around 10am and there is free food and free gifts at that one too. Every month new mums come along and its nice to be able to come out and have a yap.

Hope to meet some of you soon,
    Siobhan

Jedt
    Keymaster

Here is an article from Irish Independent about PND you might find interesting:

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/par … 47157.html

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hey villagirl,

How are you? Have you been finding your way around Mumstown ok

if you need any help on anything just ask, us mums are happy to show you around 😀 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.