I’m a celebrity get me out of here!!!!!

Home Forums National Chat I’m a celebrity get me out of here!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

missed the first 20 mins of it but janice was great in the task cant wait to see her eating all them crawleys …. id say your man the chef will do it no botter 😆

ed1
    Participant

yeah she was great in the task alright. she seems to be up for anything. cant wait to see her eating live bug and crocs balls 😆 😆 . i heard on news last week that crocs genitiles were shipped into the jungle so there bound to be some of them on the menu.

Gismo

oh the task tonight should be fun…and a bit gross to look at

yummymummy

oh cool is janice, i am really warming to her, cant wait to see katie get stuck into the bithing and did u see her give dec the stupid dipped head puppy dog look last night YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor5

No I missed that, but dont think Janice and Kate wil get along… Janice is more in your face, what you see is what you get as yur one is a total bitch…. I hate how she does that sheepy Lady Di look at men, Lady Di you aint girl ❗

pinkbabe

I just love seeing them suffer 😆

Couldn’t do it myself tho (I am too much of a diva)

ed1
    Participant

OMG how did he eat them? oh i was gagging. aaaaaahhhhhhh yuck yuck ❗ ❗

rossylisa

i was nearly getting sick there wasnt a bother on your man 😆

Taylor5

If your hungry you’d eating anything… I’d give it a go if it meant eating a proper meal

rossylisa

oh no i eat with me eyes not me belly ………. he had to eat crocodile eyes and penis and maggot he kept discribing what it tasted like and the texture of it (lisa was heaving )

Taylor5

He said the grub tasted lovely, just like oysters…
    Dont knock it till you try it is my motto… sure I’ve had worse in my mouth 😉 😆 😉 😆

rossylisa

😆 😆 😆 😆 pmsl

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Could not eat ANY of that shit no way not even if I was starving and every one was starving. That witchety (sp) bug looked the worst could never eat something that was wriggling………i was hiding behind a cushion bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggghhhhhh I suppose of all of them the croc willy looked the most edible ..at least it wasnt moving 😆 fair play to janice for trying at least one item as for the other guy he is a chef they are used to eating wierd stuff but he still did well.

Marc was very funny when he was eating his suckling pig 😆

Actually wouldnt fancy eating that either come to think of it ..i like my food headless 😆

yummymummy

oh that marc twat eating the pig, if i was there i would have slapped him jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really dont like him. COME ON THE JANICE and get that silly lynne out of there quick b4 i damage my tv 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 156 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.