I’m a celebrity get me out of here!!!!!

Home Forums National Chat I’m a celebrity get me out of here!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

😆 😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

ah shucks. guess i will have to flick between the 2 stations. i would say it will be between biggins and janice and hopefully biggins will win.

Taylor5

Yeah I’ll be flicking too…. do you remember the excitement years ago when you were allowed up late, we would all be on the sofas snuggled up and a huge log fire, Family bliss………….not! We would be pinching each other and getting told if we werent good we would be sent to bed 🙄 🙄 🙄 I’ve turned into my mother 😆 😆 😆 😆

Gismo

Well the bold Mark wasnt’ there to meet Cerys last night..interesting

rossylisa

oh she was looking for him 😆 hope she comes to her senses now that she is out and see what a plank he realy is. If he is capable of doing this to his girlfriend then he will do it to her 👿

Gismo

Yeah..there were pictures in the paper of the ex-girlfriend moving out of their house.

Yvonne

She was disappointed that he wasn’t there…. God love her!
    Biggins or J to win!

yummymummy

im thinking that was defo a set up as he didnt come back to meet her, y bother sending her a letter then the dope!!!!

J to win defo defo defo!!!!!

Gismo

Its hard to predict who will win…think it will be biggins..he is hilarious…did you hear him last night saying that janice fell on his cocyx too..i was in stitches 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

i laugh everytime they show the rat on him, ive never laughed so hard in all my life at that 🙂 he might win but id prefer for j to win, just so i can see more of him hahahaha

Yvonne

Yeah its a bit strange that he sent the letter and then didn’t show….

ed1
    Participant

i did feel sorry for her that he wasnt there. she looked as if she was fighting the tears. dont know what to make of the whole thing. maybe she would be just as well to stay away from him.

Yvonne

I thought she was too Ed, maybe its a sign she should stay away…

Taylor5

Im sure it would be easy to fall for someone in a place like that, but the real world is totally different. He is a rat and she would be better off without him
    Biggins to win or Janice…. they both make great tv

Oh are the English thick or what? What was gemma like trying to do the maths questions 🙄 47 – 20 = 17 ❗ ❗ ❗ 🙄

Yvonne

She was a right dope! Did you see her doing the spelling????

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 156 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.