I’m a celebrity get me out of here!!!!!

Home Forums National Chat I’m a celebrity get me out of here!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    ed1
    Participant

well its started again….what did everyone think of it?/

what is janice like, she is not right in the head? i like marc already, say he could be a winner.

Taylor5

Janice is a nut, but she was a huge star worldwide and is a bit of a diva.
    I guess she surrounds herself with Yes people, but fair play to her trying her best on the bush tucker trial

rossylisa

ah she was gas but i wouldnt like to be in the jungel with her and the other one bitching at each other 🙄

Taylor5

They were at each other before they left the hotel room 🙄
    I thought how she snapped " you try it junior" was sooo funny.
    That guy who was in Eastenders isnt the fella I thought, I had an image of this on screen brother…. cant think of the fellas name, Beppe orsome shite like that
    Just seen the spice girls tescos advert and its very good, God they all look fab. MelB is looking fab you wouldnt think she just had a baby

happymumblemum
    Participant

What the hell is Cerys Mathews doing in the jungle ……….she used to be cool 🙁 🙁 🙁
    J is still quite cute and that glamour model seems nice also gianni from Eastenders but the rest of them not so good……….

dp said the footie pundit fella is funny i didnt know him actually.

Dont know if i will watch this year to be honest, just seing Ant and dec stood on that bridge it all looked so stale………………..

Yvonne

I think Marc could be a winner also! I agree HMM, J is still cute too! Don’t like Janice at all….

happymumblemum
    Participant

I met him a couple of times when they were over in the hotel I use dto work in years ago.
    Might watch it just for him 😉

Yvonne

Good idea!

yummymummy

oh that J is just gorg!!!!! loving janice!!! hate lynn and marc, hate that cockney mr loverboy act BLURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne

Don’t like Janice, but she will make good tv!

happymumblemum
    Participant

never really heard of this Janice Dickinson……….what did she model?????????????????????She looks like Pete Burnes Mother 😆 😆

Taylor5

HMM she was a stunner, the world first super model…. she has gone so ott with the plastic!
    She isnt young and has 2 grown up children, would think she is in her 50’s

happymumblemum
    Participant

In her 50 s are you mad she looks 110 😆 😆 😆 😆

dp said how much does she charge to haunt a house 😆 😆 😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

she said last night she is 53. i actually think she looks a bit like pete burns. something about her lips 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

Pete Burns mother, ha ha ha ha !!!! 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 156 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.