Hello:-)

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hello:-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jennyankers

Hi everyone, my name is Jenny nd im 14 weeks pregnant on baby #4….a little bit of info bout me…im 28 years old, married to my wonderful husband brian for 3 years…we have 3 children Saoirse aged 10, Aaron aged 8 and baby Lucy aged 7 months….feeling better now…had morning sickness pretty bad for a few weeks….dont really get 2 mins to relax with the baby lately, shes very demanding :) other than that everything is grand….

chewieodie
    Participant

Welcome to Mumstown!

And here I am thinking I’ve got my hands full with two…. 😆 And you are about to have four!

Have fun chatting with the girls on the site! and look after yourself!

duckiedoo

Hi Jennyankers

im on baby no 4 too, but i am only 8 weeks gone!!! Wow you will have your hands full with the two little ones, my youngest is 5 now, but i had her and her brother close together aswell- hard work at the time, but the are as thick as thieves and are great companions!!! Good luck with the pregnancy!!

YvonneK

Congratulations youwill be busy but sure tis only for a short time. you are a young mum and well able good luck and enjoy

scole1

welcome to mumstown…

wow a busy mom, some tips please on how you do it 😆 😆

hope you enjoy it here, always plenty to chat about and to find out about too,….

congrats on pregnancy and wishing you all the best 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.