Harper’s on the quay – no changing facilities

Home Forums Louth Chat Harper’s on the quay – no changing facilities

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Omg I cannot believe their attitude! It would put you off going there again, even though I don’t need those facilities anymore myself.

I was there a while ago and it is a lovely place, brought my DD there, no way would I bring DS – you can tell they don’t want children.

I’d be asking a local paper to highlight that too..

Taylor5

Come on HMM i like the sound of a nappy in! 😆 😆 😆

I agree i think a local paper should get on to it….

Jedt
    Keymaster

A nappy in – you’s are all bonkers!!! 😆 😆 Funny though – that would put them in their place alright!!

MaryE

chewieodie, your dad sounds like mine!

We were out for a meal once when he asked for a cup of coffee & like yours he got a half a cup of coffee. Well he called the girl back and asked her if he had ordered a half a cup of coffee & if thats all he was getting, he would be paying for half a coffee – Lol. Anyway, it was actually funny. the girl filled up his cup & was nice about it but told us that thats all he was suppose to get.

Waffy1

I posted about this a few weeks ago as well. Havn’t darkened their door since I had to change the baby on my lap. I own a local business in Drogheda & am sorry to say I have told numerous clients what happened. Bad publicity spreads very quickly i’m afraid. Something like this could very easily ruin her business as there are so many lovely cafes in Drogheda that have proper facilities!

Fabienne

Or go and change baby nappy on an empty table, saying it’s safer than on lap.
    But for sure I won’t go there even if I’m past nappy stage a while now.

Fabienne

Taylor5

TMI moment…. im not feeling very well this morning, i was in tescos last night and i could have earned a part in Bridesmaids the movie! 😳 I was thinking i’d going down to Harpers and showing them what mess a mammy can leave in their toilets and im not talking about dirty nappies 😳 😆 😆 😆

MaryE

Oh God Taylor…………Far Too Much Information!!! 😆 😆

Taylor5

Oh God Taylor…………Far Too Much Information!!! 😆 😆

I know, im still laughing about it 😆 😆 😆

Waffy1

walked past here today she now has a sign in the window saying people with buggys can only sit at certain tables!!!! Really encouraging clients!! A client told me yesterday that she’ll never darken their door again after the way she spoke to a lady at the tal=ble beside her who had a child with her. Told the lady to stop her child from kneeling on her couch! Great customer service!!!

Taylor5

WTF? Is she for real? God its great in these hard times that she can turn business away!

Omg…she really has a thing about kids!

Taylor5

My ds was sick today and full of snot! I really feel like calling in and letting him run a muck in her coffee shop! Anyone been in the Coffee house in the old first Active building? The fittings in that place are stunning!

libby1
    Participant

Esquires meant a friend for coffee there , had lovely scrambled eggs on toast..

really like Artisan Coffee Shop in Stockwell street – do great food all homemade,, very friendly but its small don’t think there is baby changing facilities

Has anyone been to Tower bar and Grill in Millmount yet, was there two weeks didn’t have a nice experience…???

Waffy1

Yeah esquires is lovely!
    Was in the tower on sat night & i’d heard a lot of mixed reviews so was a bit aprehensive but must say we had an absolutly lovely dinner & service was great! Will say tho the monkfish doesn’t seem to be cooked fresh so was a bit dry, thats the only complaint, I just won’t order that again, the rest was lovely.
    Maybe just some teething problems Libby? (Hopefully because its a lovely venue)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.