glee

Home Forums National Chat glee

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

made me curious. going to watch it.

Fabienne

link to see it
    pick VO
    the rest is in french
    http://goodsites.kazeo.com/Glee,a474511.html

scole1

lol fabienne i should’ve put the cd on…i just LOVE musicals so for me it’s a goer

fiona murphy

hi there, what age group is this suitable for, my 8yr old is mad to watch it but i havnt seen it yet so not sure, thanks.

scole1

i think it’s ok perhaps watch on line one and then make a decision…

sweetpea1979

i managed to flick onto this one afternoon and absolutely enjoyed it – actually listening to the soundtrack as i type this!! is this program still on and if so – when?

Almae

its starting back wednesday :):):)

munchin
    Participant

really almae on tv3? great

Jedt
    Keymaster

Heard on the radio today that some ‘Artists’ are going nuts over the Glee show covering their songs. Apparently Prince (or is he still the artist formerly known as Prince???) was going crazy and not wanting them to cover any of his songs.

But…the funny thing is, the artists have no choice when it comes down to it. They can ask them not to do it but anyone can sing any song any time it seems so the Glee creators can do what they like, music wise.

I love this show, its fun and harmless and their quirky takes on the songs are great. I reckon these artists should lighten up a bit and be glad their songs are good enough to be picked in the first place.

Honestly, the things people get upset about…. 😕 😕

scole1

i know sure, aren’t they getting their songs back into the public domain, and people more likely to google their song or download the songs onto itunes or youtube, surely the artists will get royalities for the song and for airtime….

i love the spin on them too it’s refreshing really hearing a new take on the songs…

i can see alot of schools this year stating show choirs or wait for it…BRITAINS GOT TALENT may see a few entries….ya never know

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.