glee

Home Forums National Chat glee

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    scole1

just wondering if anyone has watched this, love it however seem to keep missing it both on e4 and 3e anyone know where you can watch it on line?

Almae

hi yeah

the epsidoe that was on 3e last friday is on TV3 RIGHT NOW.

missysmum

Love Love love this show!

twinkle07

have them recorded havin watched them yet tho,cant wait tho it looks great 😀
    try tv3 website for repeats

chewieodie
    Participant

I’ve got the skyplayer set up to record… series link. Mine is set for the E4 version… think its on the Friday night… 8 or 9…

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!…. ITs everything I can do to stop myself from getting up and dancing and singing with them! 😉

Jedt
    Keymaster

I think E4 are running repeats mid week too.

It is soooo funny. Thats how Sue C’s it!!! How hilarious is she, I crack up when she comes on with her mental notions and funny remarks.

Great to have a show on that is actually laugh out loud, really cheers me up on Friday nights when it comes on at 9pm

Brilliant!

Has anyone been watching Modern Family on Sky, its also hilarious, really well written comedy. They are so few and far between nowadays!

Off in to watch Us office now, also very funny. Like the UK on but on some sort of speed 😆 😆

mumof2

Ah sonia reading chewodies post reminds me of the day you were showing me sky+ in your front room. You gave me a full demo it was great. Dont know what i would do without my sky+ now. You will have to find it and series link it. Enjoy it. 😉

munchin
    Participant

Loving this show -i watch it on TV3 on a wednesday so bit behind but yeah Sabbi i love the fact it makes me laugh out loud at times!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Oh yep love Glee, seen the whole first series, downloaded from America.

Sue is fab, I love her way of thinking..she is my idol.

U.S office is brill…Any one who says the U.K version is better is CRAZY.!! The 1st series of U.S office to be honest was rubbish, as they tried to mirror the U.K one but after that the following series are superb. Steve Carell is a comedy genius. 😆

Much preferred Ricky Gervais in Extras.

You man who plays the male lead in Glee is about 26!!

mumof2

Sabbi what channel is "Modern family" on, on sky and what day…..i would love to series link it. I love comedy. Cant beat a good laugh 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

scole1

modern family is on sky i think…..it repeats like the rest……it’s funny….
    or 30 rock that’s funny too has one of the cage brothers in it, it’s set a tv studio very funny….

love us office…….i think ricky gervais much better in extras….actually watched pineapple dance studios it’s a documentry on a dance studio but there’s a few characters in it like in the office….

love glee have recorded it but seems to break up will check on line….

anyone any else funny things to watch

beams

Myself and dh are watching "curb your enthusiasm" . My brother got the boxset for Xmas and i tell ya its hilarious – american tv at its best 😀 😀 Friday and Saturday night is Larry night – we snuggle down together with some wine and have a great laugh 😀 😀

scole1

glee soundtrack arrived today…ohhhh loving it…..

munchin
    Participant

the girls are buying me 1&2 for mothers day

scole1

oh you’ll love them blast them out when you get them, looking forward to blasting them in the car…lol…signing along like a nutter…. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.