Electricity / Gas

Home Forums National Chat Electricity / Gas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

Hi
    Which is the cheapest provider at the moment….
    Want to change – with Airtricity at the moment – They send both bills together.. wouldn’t send them alternative months..

Sent bills went the feel

pookie2

Same boat. hoping to change in New Year as murderous managing two months gas and esb at once

Taylor5

Im with Airtricity at the moment and i find both bills together is great, its really making me cut down on usage.

go to http://www.bonkers.ie and have a look at what provider would suit your usage best…. i did a check and they say different providers is the cheapest. my 12 month contract is up with Airtricity, so im thinking of moving to Flogas for my gas and keep electricity as it is….

Sexylady

Hello Girls Ladies,

I am with Airtricity for the electric and I get 8 percent discount and have been with them for over over 2 years.
    You have to be careful with them as hey had moved my percentage back down to 4 percent and just recently I spent ages getting it sorted and got it increased to 8 percent.
    I am with Flogas and I can only say that they are absolutely fantastic.
    I get 15 percent discount with them all through the year and my bills are so much cheaper than they where with Bord Gais.

Happy sorting out the best options.

Happy Christmas to you all
    Enjoy the Celebrations 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Sexylady i was the same i had 16% discount,cut to i think 6%… i went mental at them, so they upped my discount to the max of 8 and 10%, they wouldnt have called me it was just that i was watching as i knew my year was up….. Airtricity staff told me to move to someone else then move back to them to get the best offers 🙄 🙄 🙄
    I would have big enough bills and my bills are always paid before they are due or ontime, but they are happy too see me leave for a better discount is madness
    Flogas is the best option for current Airtricity customers, if your looking to change from ESB… Airtricity new customer offers are great.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.