dublin road medical centre

Home Forums Louth Chat dublin road medical centre

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ruby

anyone know about the new med centre on dublin road drogheda…….im looking for a female doc and wondering is there one here?????……..rang wheton hall and they are closed to new patients

Financial Companion
    Participant

Not sure about the new one on the Dublin road, but I think there is a female doc around the corner in the Bryanstown med ctr.

beams

There are female docs in the medical practice in Wheaton Hall on the Dublin Road

ruby

thanks guys…..tried to register with wheton hall but they are closed to new patients…………would like a female but not totally necessary

Financial Companion
    Participant

Phone number for the Bryanstown one is 9843233

Taylor5

thanks guys…..tried to register with wheton hall but they are closed to new patients…………would like a female but not totally necessary

Wheaton hall are closed for years, Dr Lynn is the new practice, dont know if its just him or other doctors 983 3684

There is a lovely indian female doctor up beside peter pan in Bryanstown

MaryE

Check out their website: http://drmc.connectit-online.ie/

There is a female on their list of doctors.

I am with wheaton hall but looked for an appointment last week and was told they were booked out, suggested that i ring back daily to check for a cancellation- i wouldnt want to be dying!!!

So considering changing to dublin road one.

Taylor5

Check out their website: http://drmc.connectit-online.ie/

There is a female on their list of doctors.

I am with wheaton hall but looked for an appointment last week and was told they were booked out, suggested that i ring back daily to check for a cancellation – i wouldnt want to be dying!!!

So considering changing to dublin road one.

my doctor was like that, but not as bad now, if really really ill they fit you in, but sometimes have to wait 2 or 3 days…. sure the kids do be better before the appointment comes about

Sexylady

Hi All,

I was in the Wheaton Hall Medical centre but every time I needed an apt I had to wait over a week it got to the stage it was ridiculous.I would not be a frequent visitor to the doctor.
    I moved to Byranstown Medical centre and must the receptionists are fantastic very obliging and Dr Joe Murphy and his team are fantastic couldn’t rate them enough.There is also a lady doctor at the practice.
    In this pregancy I have had many sicknesses along the way and i have had not once had to wait more than an hour for an apt.
    I rate his clinic 10 out of 10.

Wheaton Hall clinic take care of all the patients from mosney and that is why there is such a long waiting list to see the doctors there.

Love and light

libby1
    Participant

I go to a lovely female Dr in Bryanstown Medical Centre, she just works mornings – Mon, Tues, Thursday and Friday.. I would def recommend her.

I prefera women Doctor – esp with Womens problems etc

Taylor5

Sexylady Mosney residents are treated by a medical team on site, I know this as i work out there, i wasnt part of the medical team but part of a team who visited everyday as part of the mobile pharmacy.

Wheaton Hall has always had a huge practice, i know loads of paitents followed Dr Loughery when she moved there.

Bryanstown is lovely, but i dont go there as Dr Murphy was my builder, would rather attend a stranger iykwim

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.