depression and the stigma attached to it

Home Forums Pregnancy Loss, Bereavement & Depression depression and the stigma attached to it

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    joeyrudd

my youngest is in hospital for the 2nd day with pneumonia , poor thing is in shock no idea whats going on…..just keep getting flashbacks of when she was born and in the incubator hooked up to the wires
    very stressful for us all

Taylor5

I seen the photo of her, bless her. I hope she gets out soon, enjoy the chill out time at the hospital

Anonymous
    Inactive

sorry to hearthat your daughter is in hospital,i know what you mean about how stressful it is (i spent last week in temple street with my daughter).I hope she gets out really soon.Take care of yourself

joeyrudd

we both just got home poor thing is terrified of doctors now practically ran out of the hospital….both glad to be home

Jedt
    Keymaster

Is she ok Joey? Hope nothing too worrying.

How are you doing in yourself? I think at Christmas time it can be hard for anyone suffering with depression, there seems to be extra pressure on parents so if you feel down orstressed please come on here and have a chat and offload.

See you Tuesday for a chat at Bagel Bar. Take care of yourself and try to rest tomorrow with your LO. xx

joeyrudd

Is she ok Joey? Hope nothing too worrying.

she’s on steroids and and inhaler for about a week to see if that works
    the won’t diagnose her with asthma on a one off attack so we’ll see what happens

i can’t wait til christmas is over…i’m trying to get in the spirit for the kids
    plus my other sister is going to come home for it so that’ll be great
    the kids are very excited about christmas coming

munchin
    Participant

hi joey – hope you’re doing ok (well okish) – you’ve alot going on at minute – hope the steriods help your little one xoxo

Yvonne

Hey Joey, how are you doing?

Sorry to hear about your DD, hope she is better quickly xx

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.