beaded angels

Home Forums Spot the Bargain beaded angels

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Almae

hi all

I am back making Beaded angels and wine glass charms.

These are a lovely gift as a Thank You , Thinking of you, Get well ,Happy Birthday, Arrival of Baby or Christmas :)

I do the following type of angels. pm for prices etc.

3 side skirt angel
    small angel single skirt
    medium angel
    large angel
    6 wine glass charms

scole1

that’s beautiful wine charm, if ya get a chance will you post up the pics of the angels…

Taylor5

oh they are stunning, are you doing your xmas stuff this year? I gave my little angel to penny on Operation transformation, she loved it 😀 😀 😀

Almae

I am doing the lot for christenings to Christmas… 😀 :D:D

Here are pics of the angels i did last year hope to get more updated ones on before week is out 🙂

beams

They are beautful the angels on the tree. Think that would be a lovely gift for my nieces and nephew this christmas – something they can have forever. Could you pm me the prices please on the christmas angels 😀 😀

ArtyMum

Aw wow, they are really beautiful. Well done. A lot of work gone into those too! How much are they?

Almae

Artymum pm;d u

Yvonne

Almae, they are gorgeous, can you pm me the prices too please? Also, what size are they?
    Thanks!

libby1
    Participant

Can i be pm with prices for Angels, please

Taylor5

Girls the photos are nice, but tbh the photo doesnt do the justice, the detail is amazing

Yvonne

Thanks for the prices Almae! Will be ordering soon!

Taylor5

will you pm me the prices too… thanks

happymumblemum
    Participant

Almae your work is lovely but Taylor is right the photos don’t do them justice!! I would be happy to come and take some photos of your stuff for youif you like to market it better!

Will do for free as would be good practice for me for still life work!..in return maybe you could spread the word for me too!!
    I could put the photo session on my blog page too.

Pm Me for details as I can’t put my web site address here as I don’t advertise yet.

scole1

hmm you’re some woman, lol…but great idea, proper pics better deatil better sales….

please pm me a price too….

happymumblemum
    Participant

ha yeah happy to take photos for any of the ladies on here wishing to promote their business in return for a mention on their web site/ photos..word of mouth is great…

Good to put onto my blog too..more stuff up there promoting me and them in the process..more links to my page the higher you end up on google 😀

Pm me any one if you think this could benefit you…

I did actually contact admin to see how much advertising would be but I didn’t here anything yet..as I would love to splash my new site on here!! 😆

The angels etc are really lovely btw

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.