Astro tots coffee mornigs back tommorow

Home Forums National Chat Astro tots coffee mornigs back tommorow

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    posie

Yeah I remember moshin’ at the local disco 😆 😆 :lol:. I though I was sooooooo cool 8)

scole1

bros, when will i will i be famous i can’t answer that i can’t answer that…..ha ha ha gas the things we used to like……

come ontaylor admit it, it was you that had the crush on daniel o donnell…..

we had a religion teacher who looked like daniel o donnell, we used to ask is she yeah she was realted to him, maybe lost at birth….she wasn’t impressed……but fancied herself as a singer…..so thought she was great….

Canucklass

Bros! LOL I remember them. Me and my mate Sean were the only people in our highschool who knew who they were.

For my sins I was a Rick Astley fan 😳 😳 😳 😳 🙄

But I listened to LOTS of stuff and still do…….. 😉

Taylor5

I loved Rick and wet wet wet 😳 😳 😳

Sweetpea

Come on Ladies …….. Rick Ashley 😯 😯 😯 Did you know he is a hairdresser now 😆 😆 😆

Canucklass

Well if he is good at it then he can cut mine anytime as long as he sings to me 😆

Yvonne

Love Wet Wet Wet – even seen them in concert a couple of years ago and they were brilliant! Marti Pellow!!! 😆

Canucklass

wet wet wet never reached us really aside from four weddings song. wasn’t till i got to Glasgae I realised how big they were. marty is easy on the eyes 😉

Yvonne

Isn’t he?! 😆

Canucklass

oh yeah! 😉

edited coz I was rude 😳 🙄

fiona
    Participant

have my four year old at home with me now. he finished up in his creche in dublin last friday. i have another 4 month old boy and am on maternity leave at present. want to spend some time with my four year old before i return to work and he heads off to "big school" in september. is the astro tots group on tomorrow wednesday? and what time? i would like to bring him out to to enjoy play groups and meet other kids his own age rather than looking at my ugly mug all day.

Taylor5

Hi Fiona it starts a 10.30 till 12ish… the scones are yummy so enjoy you morning out

fiona
    Participant

spent january eating every chrisp and chocolate in the house and started a sweet free lifestyle since monday. dont know how long it will last though. the willpower is not too good. if the shyness sets in tomorrow when i get there i will be the one sitting on my own at a table with a platefull of scones!

ciarac

hi sweatpea, sorry only getting to log on now, ds has been sick and its been hell here ! 😳

anyway, do ye meet on a Thurs too and where? my dd is going to playschool mon – wed mornings but would love to meet some mums….

Fiona hope you enjoyed the scones!

Canucklass

Hi again Ciara

Sweetpea, *****, Moonflower and myself are meeting at Astrotots on Fri morning – times hasn’t been confirmed yet – and you would be very welcome to come join us if you can 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.