Astro tots coffee mornigs back tommorow

Home Forums National Chat Astro tots coffee mornigs back tommorow

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Girls the Astro tots (drogheda Leisure) coffee mornings are back on as from tommorow 10.30-12 (wednesday) how about we use this as a mumstown meet up as it it suitable for all age groups of kids..babies can go in the little section and the toddlers can go mad elsewhere!!!!!!

Lovely coffee and cakes there for free too …only 5 euro in i think but well worth it for a realxing meet up.

Shall we set the date for next wednesday??????
    (tommorow is m and s with sweet pea :lol: )

Canucklass

I will be there!

happymumblemum
    Participant

great stuff. I hope we can make this a regular thing!!!!

this time last year a group of us were regularly meeting in scotch hall for coffee it used to be great to look forward too however it died off ..for me the main reason was my dd was getting bored after 5 minutes and wanted to wander off and i couldnt relax and chat s at least meeting in a play centre gives us the chance to chat properly and they get excersise!!

Canucklass

It would be nice if it works out and thanks for getting the word out.

See you tomorrow at M&S! 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

good excuse to buy something in m and s food hall 😆 😆

Canucklass

YES!!! I hadn’t thought of that!! I know exactly what I will buy too – that brioche bread and butter pudding with choc they are showing on tv

droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

happymumblemum
    Participant

ooooh stop…i am going to get there sausages they are about 90% pork or something so really excelllent quality… dd also loves their wholemeal pasta animal shapes 😆

Canucklass

heehee

everything from there is fab! but I should follow your lead and buy something for a main lol 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

we better stop as we gonna turn this thread in to a full scale advertisment for m and s 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Canucklass

yes you are right LOL

Canucklass

OH BOO AND HISS! I just remembered that DD’s music class starts Feb 6th so I won’t be able to come on Wednesday mornings.

Oh I am gutted now…….but I will be there next week for def!

😕

gemmal

can’t wait for this to start up again, went few times before christmas and DD loved it, had just had new baby so was great to get out for few hours….have only joined this site so looking forward to meeting you all..i’ll be the one with the screaming baby (hope not !!!)

Canucklass

Hi Gemmal!

Congrats on the new baby!

Look forward to meeting you and welcome to the site! 😀

mumof2

Girls I cant make it in the morning, a wednesday is a day I go down home and see my mam. I have been doing that for the past few years. Will make it to an odd one though. They are great. Enjoy and have fun.

Taylor5

Scole if I dont have my car back, do you fancy going and collect me too

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.