any one charting think I got mine wrong may be baby!

Home Forums National Chat any one charting think I got mine wrong may be baby!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Timetochange

Sorry if this is in the wrong place first post :oops:

But I chart and last month stepember I filled in AF as 26th and Dh and I were not careful but I wasnt worreid as I was in the ok zone.
    But when I recheck my chart I copped I had the wrong date and it was the 23rd of september which means we DTD about 4 days before OV

I am breastfeeding and I think my cycles are back to normal I noticed all the signs of OV EWCM etc so my AF is due 22nd of oct this thursday and Im so nervous so not planned DH out of work ahhhh :oops: :shock: so freaked out may be Im panicking over nothing but I normaly have no problems concieving may be that might effect it !

any thoughts or just any thing you know your self do not want to say any thing on till im sure

chewieodie
    Participant

I cant really say…. haven’t charted in a long while…. but, how are you in terms of your temperatures? CV would only be one way of checking your dates etc…. you would need to take all factors into account, temperature being your primary one. Are you 100% sure of your OV date? Your only way to be sure would be the day of your temp drop below your coverline….. and then for you to work back to your normal LP, and then get a better idea of your AF date?
    Are you using the Toni Weschler method of charting?

Sorry I can’t be more specific, but I’d need more info to give you a better idea?

Hi Timetochange,

Sorry but I don’t have a clue about charting but just wanted to say try not to get too stressed out. If your not pregnant then you’ll have gotten yourself into a knot for nothing….and if you are then there’s not really a whole lot you can do about it after the fact. I know this is easier said than done with your DH being out of work. Hope things work out for you xx

Taylor5

Not 100% sure about charting, I used to go by EWM…. never did temps etc.

I hope it works out well for you and you get the outcome you want….. I will be thinking of you on Thursday… Its my ds2 1st birthday xxxxxx

Jedt
    Keymaster

Try not to worry too much….you’ll cope somehow, no matter what the outcome.

Keep us posted…be thinking of you.

Babs

Get yourself the First Response Pregnancy Kit…works from about a week before you due…I used it even sooner on both pregnancies and it was spot on (picks up on the earliest signs of the pregnancy hormone)…put your mind at ease! Remember that no matter what you will cope and things will work out…go with it and take it as it comes!! Good luck!!

Timetochange

Thanks Girls Another baby wont be the end of the world and I would have time to get organised I guess, what will be will be!

I wasnt taking my temperature at all I normally go by EWCM and pain I always have a little pain around ov

I know with my Daughter I concived when we BD 5 days before ov so it was 4 days this time a nice close window but we shall see what happens

I might try first response put my mind at ease I have a busy day tomorrow in town so that should take my mind off it so roll on thursday so I know either way.

Thanks for your kind words and Ill keep you posted.

chewieodie
    Participant

All the very best to you… either way! 😉 Just as an aside… the EWCM is a good indicator, but if your oestrogen levels are high…. you’ll get it more often in the month, and the fertility factor isn’t quite as cut and dry! 😉
    Let us know….. 😀

Hiya,

According to my source, with your last af on sept 23 and based on a 28 day cycle, the average fertile cycle for that time is Oct 4-9th.

I found it really difficult to chart when breastfeeding – the phases varied/less regular – but if you are having regular periods (which you seem to be) then there is no reason to assume that ovulation is not following a normal pattern.

Good luck!

Timetochange

Hi Jene that is right I would have been ov around then and we had ooops on the 6th 😕 how clever am I!

I did notice ewcm for around 5 days that what made me check my date again as I thought was early then I copped I had put in the 26th instead of 23rd

I will know soon enough!

Taylor5

Things happen for a reason…. they will sort themselves out too

well…. 😆
    Hope you get the result you want!

For what its worth, as someone who has had a very surprise baby once the shock wears off its lovely.

Jedt
    Keymaster

any news ???

Timetochange

any news ???

Its been ages I have been meaning to come back on here and post and yep AF was just late just to annoy me!

Taylor5

any news ???

Its been ages I have been meaning to come back on here and post and yep AF was just late just to annoy me!

well im glad you got what you wanted. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.