ANTIGRAVITY YOGA discount for Mumstown

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT mams.ie Weight Loss Support Group ANTIGRAVITY YOGA discount for Mumstown

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Is that it???? Nobody else signed up for the class….. i thought there would be a HUGE list!
    Come one girls please please sign up we need 20 people….

Taylor5

Week 2 and this AGY is just amazing!!!! Cant waif for next friday already…. if you havent tried this class you should, Wow!

Almae

i am doin the next class session starting on the 21st.. 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

Good luck Almae, its brilliant, you’ll love it 😀

Almae

when i get the time table tueday prayin there will be morning sessions on it…

laura

hi almae,

there will be morning sessions on wed, fri and sat at 10 am

Almae

YAHOO… suits me great :):):)

Taylor5

Im doing the friday morning one…. didnt look at the new times yet, have in the car, its brilliant!!!
    Im starting a huge cut down on sugars on Wednesday…. and with the the AGY i should be toned up in no time, its the best thing i’ve ever tried

Almae

I need to do something , my back is killing me and i believe this is very good for muscles.. need my body to wake up after 34 yrs lol

Taylor5

I need to do something , my back is killing me and i believe this is very good for muscles.. need my body to wake up after 34 yrs lol

Almae you know how bad my back does be… only done 3 agy classes and my back is the best its been in years, havent taken any pain tablets since starting, why didnt i find agy 10 years ago…. oh i even painted my hall, stairs and landing, the sunroom, porch and starting utilityroom and loads of bits in the garden, jobs i would have been in too much pain to do.
    I think i’ll look into investing in a hamock to have at home 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Almae

booked online tonight ,, just need to make sure i get the dates I am looking for :))

Taylor5

When are you starting?

Almae

23rd wednesday morning, beginner classes

Taylor5

Im Friday morning… the class we had this morning was very very different 😯 The Guy who invented AGY was there and all i say is that he is very very very bendy!!! 😯 Brilliant to watch a pro at work!

mkyoganic

Do the Dyan Yoga. It is help to the meditation to the other work and forget the pain.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.