Yankee Candle-Whats your favourite

Home Forums National Chat Yankee Candle-Whats your favourite

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am Yankee mad, DH has a fit when i come home with then, i nearly have to hid them. I wouldnt mind but he is nearly the first to light them. I think in my top three:
    Ginger Citrus
    Fig & Plum
    Autumn Leaves

I have just burned out my Ginget Citrus, must get another. They are soo great for presents. Home Stores & More and 4Home Superstore, always have great sales, was broke last month when they had 50% off. The last time they had it i spent €200 :roll: :roll: but is till have 1 left.

What are your favourites? Where do u get them online?

joey_rudd

never got one!… 🙄

rossylisa

i love yankee candels 😀 clean cotten, withe linnen, sugar cane, vanila candy

Taylor5

I’ve only gotten a few christmas ones, but I put them up in the attic. But love all the ones Rossy said or any of the winter cinnimon, xmas ones

I use the yankee candle car air fresheners, I have a vanilla one at the moment and I love it

yummymummy

defo the cotton one and the linen one, i love the smell of clean clothes!!!!

munchin
    Participant

yeah love the cotton & linen but i haven’t used candles aruond the house since we had the babs

Anonymous
    Inactive

Baby Powder is lovely. I bought one for my sister when she had her baby and the house had a lovely scent of Johnsons Baby Powder

Wedding Day is also lovely

Yvonne

Baby Powder is gorgeous…. must buy another actually!

MaryK

I really liked the Indonesian Ginger one…but I may just be odd!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.