X factor

Home Forums National Chat X factor

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Gismo

I was shocked that the boys and the girls were the bottom two. Same difference should definitelyhave gone.

Taylor5

Yummy I know she did wool the head off your one and dont get me wrong it was shocking to see, but did you notice at the very start she stood looking at the camera/phone then she made her move, it was all very staged to me……. I know the hitting was real but Emily did appear to play it up for the cameras
    She was so "butter wouldnt melt" on the xfactor

yummymummy

thats it taylor but playing up to that camera or not, she should not have done that to another human being, its down right uncalled for, violence is violence and she was right to have withdrawn, imagine young kids looking up to her and think that this "happy slapping" craze is ok, same goes for kate moss and her drugs and amy whinehouse, how the papers sensationilise this and get away with it is beyond me, its pathetic!!!!!

Taylor5

I know yummy but the fact that it was Premeditated make it worse for me, if it was the case of two girls having a fight it wouldnt be as bad. But the fact that she was so evil to stand and wait for the cameras then punce on that poor girl…. nasty piece of work

yummymummy

exactly taylor. i heard that sharon wants kimberly to be brought back so she can have her acts 🙂 🙂 being left with aleisha doesnt leave alot to be desired for her to win.
    i like leon, hope he wins, but the sob story, single parent thing is tooooooooo much for me. just sing will ya 🙂

Taylor5

Leon??? Is he the single parent or his mother? Is he on one with the funky hair and big eyes who sang Micheal Bublies song "Home"?

yummymummy

no his mother is a single parent hehehehehe he is only 16 or something. yeah that was him, think he is lovely and has a good voice. i like andy too but his accent is so weird!!!!!

Taylor5

Yeah I like Leon, he is so cute. Loved the day he was singing and got voted in and sharon asked who was here with him and he filled up and said he came alone…. I was in tears watching it, but Im a sappy cow 😆 😆

yummymummy

aw i had tears too, i wanted to reach in the tv and give him a hug 🙂

Wonderwoman

Were can you see this fight.??…can’t believe what a bitch Emily obviously is….she did do the butter wouldn’t melt act…they went on about her nearly dying last year, u’d think she’d have more appreciation for life..hers and others!!

Taylor5

Just go to the top of this page and yummy has posted a link to watch… skynews have it on their site too
    yeah she was the one who was ill, was it her heart or something?

Wonderwoman

ok i’ve just watched it…I’d never heard of happy slapping before…but my 12 year old knew half knew about it! i had to ask a friend of mine…what the hell is wrong wit kids/teenagers???????

Taylor5

They get far too much dont know the meaning of the word "NO" and they think they can do a say what they like to whom ever……… a good slap is what they need, it didnt do us any harm.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.