X factor

Home Forums National Chat X factor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Cant belive simon picked the girls over the boys, personally i think the girls are way to trashy looking and wont go far. why oh why are the bro and sister still there, they creep me out and also what do we think of emilys departure??? or am i the only one who watches it :)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh … 417626.ece

rossylisa

ah there is not any good ones on it this year they where both crap

loving Ryidan (sp) he is brill

yummymummy

what 😯 he is the weirdist person ever!!!!!!!!!! that song he sung was crap

rossylisa

ah he is brill yummy

yes the girl emily left because of the happy slapping her mother took her out of it over it

Wonderwoman

Yes I’m addicted to X Factor too!! Was a bit surprised it was the boys & girls group in the bottom too…thought that was funny coz simon wasn’t too impressed!! But I agree Same Difference…what the hell??????

Also love Rydian…i think he’s a brill performer!!

yummymummy

what is with ye………….. riddler is a freak 🙂 🙂

pinkbabe

I am a bit p**d off with the sob story bit

I don’t care if they are poor & want a better life or are stinking rich & wanna another limo

I think people should vote purely on performance

ed1
    Participant

yummy i am with you on this one. i cannot stand rydain. what is he like? as for the brother and sister act they are on the wrong show. they are like something you would see in a pantomine. too energetic for my liking.
    i think nikki is great. i think its funny too how alisha was in bottom 2 each week until sharon was only left with one act. the show would be all over for sharon if she goes so i kinda think they fixed it to keep her there for another few weeks.

Taylor5

I think alisha was great this week but the other weeks she was crap.

Rhydian is brilliant, love the phamton last week, he is a bit of a knobhead but he is in a totally different class.

The brother and sister are sooooo sugar sweet nicey nice, its all a bit much for me. She isnt as good a singer as him, but woundt miss them to be honest.
    Think Nikki and Beverly are brilliant

Wonderwoman

Does anyone know what happened to Emily…what the goss on that one??

Yeah I agree it’s probably fixed alright……

Taylor5

She was caught on a moble phone dragging a girl about by the hair, there was something else but cant remember. He parents pulled her from the show….. there is a huge lesson to be learnt from this, this is the second person to be kicked off or leave due to bad conduct

happymumblemum
    Participant

I quite like the brother and sister act dunno know why I dont think there is anyone on the show this year who if wins will go on to be as popular as Leona/ Will/ Girls Aloud.
    Dont think any of the girls in the band are particulary outstanding but a million times better than the boy band.
    That good looking lad with the wierd hair and puppy eyes is very weak..The older woman is good but cant see her winning …

Winner will probably be Rhidian he has the best voice but more suited to musicals …funny he didnt get to the group stages of any dream will do

Wonderwoman

Wow…she seemed like a sweet, nice girl….and she was only 15!! mind u i think she was in over her head…too young to cope with the competition..i think it was a mistake to reduce the minimum age!

Taylor5

Was it all just for the video, did she attack the girl or was it a stunt youtube or bebo?

yummymummy

taylor the link above will show ya the clip, she wools the head of some poor girl, not a nice sight to see.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.