X-Factor? … … … … … Who’s voting?

Home Forums Louth Chat X-Factor? … … … … … Who’s voting?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

I guess I am @ home with bf & x factor

Babysitter just rang to say she’s sick & here’s me sitting here ready to walk out the door 🙁

Moonflower

they were all great, but think Rydian may just win it, his last song was fantastic. Off to bed now, Ds has chicken pox and wont go to sleep, so have to go cuddle him and watch telly in bed!!

Ahh Pinkbabe, i was same last night….just about to get dressed to go out and couldnt go coz DS was very sick……..but Dh is out tonight!!!! 🙁

ArtyMum

OMG I can’t believe Leon won! I mean, yes hes got a nice voice, yes he’s a sweet kid but 8/10 times he sings out of key.

Rhydian should have won, he is an amazing singer, even if not everyones cup of tea, way more natural talent there than Leon. Leon needs hours of training to make him anywhere close to a star.

X-Factor has gone to hell! Where is the raw talent they had last year, Leona, Ray etc, entertainers???

I went to the X-Factor show in the point this year, NO WAY I would pay to go next year, so not worth it. The show sucked this year.

AM

ed1
    Participant

totally agree with you. i definitely think he won for his cute looks rather than his voice. much as i dont like rhydian he really has some voice. out of the 3 acts last night Leon would have been the one i least expected to win.

rossylisa

ah i knew there was a tread somewhere about this just couldnt find it 🙄

cant believe rydian didnt win

totaly agree with artymum they had no real talent on the show this yr

Moonflower

Yes, i have to say that Same Difference deserved to go first last night, they were not at their best and yes Rydian should of won……but you know what happened…….

Simon Cowell played a card which back fired on him…..he mentioned the Scottish, Welsh, English thing……as soon as he said it i thought thats it Same Difference will be gone first….english people are not so patriot as the irish, welsh, scottish, most wouldnt vote just because they were from england but Scottish and Welsh would……and i think the scots really went for it and voted for Leon…….

Dh put a bet on same Difference for me to win, would of won 80 euro 🙁 , so lost a tenner, but if he had put it on Leon instead would of won 400 euro, he was 40-1 to win…. 😮

Taylor5

I didnt see it was at a 18th party, but the dj told us who won and there was a huge boo from the younger party people. they were all for Rhydian…
    Dh watched it and said Leon was great on the night

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.