Would you buy a 2nd hand Wedding dress??

Home Forums National Chat Would you buy a 2nd hand Wedding dress??

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Bookwitch

Absolutely and congrats by the way I didn’t wear a traditonal dress I wore a claret velvet evening dress which cost me €70 in Debenhams Sale I think you are so right about cutting the cost nothing wrong with second hand. i also got my bridesmaids to pay for their own dresses instead of giving a gift. I am so mean!!!

super minder

255 dollars on ebay and it was brand new.
    it was a big dress gold and had off the shoulder design.
    its a size 24 if anyone wants it. long train as well

ebay have new dress for all size i was big and found it very hard.

happymumblemum
    Participant

pm you!!

Taylor5

Oh just something I forgot to say about deposits for hotels or any work your getting done in you house etc (kitchens bathrooms) well anything that would involve a large deposit…. give a cheque and tell them you are post dating it due the the risk of business going tothe wall.
    They can like it or lump it you have to protect yourself you dont want to be left high and dry and down a few grand if they go into recivership

littleleaf

I went to Ballymena outside Belfast for mine – 250pounds brand new the lady buys in from shops that go into liquidation in London. All top designer dresses. PM if you require further details.

Happymammy

check out gumtree there is a girl selling every for €500. Looks lovely

happymumblemum
    Participant

Well girls I bought my dream dress today 😆

And it was not second hand 😆

Damn 😆

I never thought I would be desperate for a dress like those saddos over on WOL ha ha ha ( joke!) but I was 😆 😆 😆

So I bought it , and yep it was waaaaaaaaay over budget !!!!

Yvonne has seen it . Its all her fault 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

as long as your happy with it that’s all that matters – dying to see the photos after the wedding!!!!!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

ThanksMunchin, I am happy with it, aside from the price of course..but just seen that Tescos up North has my Sparkiling Wine choice in on special offer so that may helpa little!!

Yvonne

Hey don’t blame me!!!!! Ha ha!!!! 😆 😆
    Its fabulous on you!! You’ll knock him out!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.