Win a Milano Meal to the value of 100euro

Home Forums National Chat Win a Milano Meal to the value of 100euro

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

WIN A SPRING/SUMMER INSPIRED FAMILY DINNER FOR FOUR AT MILANO

It’s officially time to celebrate the arrival of summer at Milano with the introduction of the new Spring/Summer menu. There are plenty of fresh choices including the new, mouth-watering Romana95 range of pizzas, which have been created with the finest ingredients to celebrate Milano’s 20th birthday. Plus Milano’s Leggera range of skinny pizzas, pastas and desserts now includes even more low- cal options.

A favourite with families, Milano’s Piccolo menu, which is just €8.50 for three courses, boasts mini portions of the same great food the grown-ups eat, and is a delicious way to keep the kids happy.

To celebrate the new summer additions, Mumstown.ie would like to offer you the chance to win a meal for four in any Milano to the value of €100! It’s the perfect prize for food lovers this summer.
    To be in with a chance to win simply answer the following question:

Which of these is not a summer month?
    A.July B.June C.September

Email answers to info@mumstown.ie

munchin
    Participant

done – my mouth is watering looking at the food and it’s only 8am!!!!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Oh the pizza in Milano is so good!! My friend and I go there if we are heading to a concert in the Point and it always goes down well. Yummy wine & desserts too.

They have just launched a new summer menu and we are heading there tomorrow night before Take That!

€100 would go a long way in here. Yum!!! 😀

munchin
    Participant

ah stop my mouth is watering – will have to settle for my health omelette tonight ha ha – enjoy Take That tomorrow – I would have loved to have gone – LOVED the last concert but we’ve other plans this weekend 😉

Fabienne

Another great competition.
    Really have to sort my emails back so I can enter it.
    If only I knew someone doing IT. I guess my husband does it all day, but forgot at night 😆

Fabienne

remeneerb
    Participant

Wow, what a generous prize – that would be just lovely!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another great competition.
    Really have to sort my emails back so I can enter it.
    If only I knew someone doing IT. I guess my husband does it all day, but forgot at night 😆

Fabienne
    Hi Fabienne

You can email from your Mumstown Account – simplyclick the envelope symbol underneath the User you want to email and you’ll go into a new page with the option of sending a quick email.

So to email me, simply click the envelope option underneath where my name and pm function is.

Fabienne

Admin, thank you for the tip.
    Learning new things everyday.

I think my email is on it’s way to get sorted ( can receive, can’t send yet).
    It’s MY DOG who figured it out, worse part is I’m not joking ! It’s really my dog.

Anyway competition entered.

Fabienne

Anonymous
    Inactive

We were going to a concert in The 3 arena (formerly O2 and Point Depot) and decided to go to Milano on Clarion Quay beforehand; as its just a few mins away and right beside the Luas Line.

We had a nice table in the middle of the restaurant and straight away were impressed with the variety of choices on the menu. There is quite a lot on there and they have lots of new summer options to, like a Smoked Salmon Risotto starter which looked divine and which I am already planning to go back to try!!

We decided to go for mains and desserts and a bottle of wine to share as we did want to be too stuffed with all the dancing we were planning to do at the gig!

I had the American Hottest pizza with a thin base. It was delicious, the smoked sausage, mozzarella and chilli peppers made it super tasty and it was crisp, thin and fresh which made it really really tasty. It was quite big and had lots of toppings, so good value for money.

My friend had the ham hock risotto for main. It was a decent sized portion and the ham was pulled, juicy and with a slight smokey taste. It was really delicious too. I had a few bites of that and would have been happy if I had ordered that either.

We shared a bottle of Italian house red shiraz which was fruity and the perfect accompaniment and nice at under €20!

For dessert, I had Eton Mess cheesecake which was a light fluffy cheesecake with crumbly Eton mess on top and she had the Tiramisu (big enough to share) and with just the right amount of coffee/alcohol.

The whole bill was less than €70 andour waiter, Slav, was attentive, charming and helpful.

Despite it being busy, the service and food was very good. Overall we were extremely impressed and will 100% go back.

Perfect for after work dinner, pre concert dinner or lunch while in Dublin shopping or for work etc. 9/10

See: http://www.milano.ie/

munchin
    Participant

oh stop my mouth is watering!!!!!!!!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

I’ve been before and thought it was nice but its actually got even better. The hot pizzas are really really good!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

And the winner is Cathy Delaney.

Well done Cathy, we’ve contacted you directly to arrange to get your voucher out to you next week.

Happy dining!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Spinach COMING OUT ON TOP(PING)

LEAFY GREENS leading the race to become Ireland’s favourite pizza topping!

Spinach is leading the race to become Ireland’s favourite pizza topping, beating old favourites such as pepperoni in the Milano Create Your New Favourite competition!
    Six weeks into the race to find a new pizza in celebration of Milano’s 20th anniversary, figures are indicting that traditional meat based pizza toppings are out with veggie options topping the polls.

It has long been known as the vegetable that gave Popeye his bulging muscles, but did you know that spinach is also good for the brain? Recent studies found that people who regularly ate spinach and other leafy greens stayed sharper for longer with researchers at the Rush University in Chicago advising that consuming one to two portions a day, could potentially protect your brain from Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.[1]

The same popularity is not being enjoyed by other members of the green veggies family, with mushy peas and Brussel sprouts coming in last when customers are choosing their favourite pizza toppings.

The Milano Top Ten Poll Toppers:
    1. Spinach
    2. Mozzarella
    3. Caramalised onions
    4. Buffalo mozzarella
    5. Rocket
    6. Black olives
    7. Goat’s cheese
    8. Chorizo
    9. Slice red onions
    10. Cheddar

Don’t miss your chance to enter the Milano Create Your New Favourite competition, which will see the creator of the winning pizza receiving a €10,000 cash prize, a holiday to Italy and their pizza immortalised on the menu at over 14 Milano restaurants across Ireland later this year.

Milano’s Country Manager, Graham Fenwick, said, “As we turn 20, we want a true pizza fan to create the next icon of our menu and a new favourite for the next 20 years.”

With over 250 ingredients to choose from on the Create Your New Favourite website, as well as gluten free and vegan friendly options available, foodies can afford to really satisfy their culinary curiosity. Enter your favourite pizza combination at http://www.milano.ie/create.

munchin
    Participant

enjoy your meal Cathy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Every time I look at this thread I want a pizza!! They look so yummy and having been in there for dinner a few weeks ago, I know they taste yummy too!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.