Win a massage from Eleanora Holistic Therapy with Mumstown

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Win a massage from Eleanora Holistic Therapy with Mumstown

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I had the pleasure of meeting Eleanora at a charity fundraiser last week and she insisted I come and have a massage with her at her lovely treatment room at her home in Drogheda.

I was having a busy week but she insisted it would be good for me! I had been meaning to get in for a massage so many times lately but have been so busy, I have not made time for it. But Eleanore made sure I confirmed I would come to her and so, on Tuesday morning after I dropped the kids to school, I headed over for a back, neck and shouler massage.

I was expecting the usual oils and rubbing but it was so much more than that!!

First off, the room is lovely and her house is set in a quiet place where the only sounds are the birds chirping! I got onto the table and within a couple of minutes I was so deeply relaxed, I felt I had sunk into the table!!

She not only massaged every inch of my back neck and shoulders but she also did some head massage (divine), some light butterfly like face tracing, some healing and cupping – this is where a vacuum is placed on the skin to release tension, stress etc.

I felt like I had been kneaded out by the end of it and I can definitely say, I never had a massage like it!

So much detail, so many smells, so many different techniques.

And now, one lucky mum is going to win a massage with Eleanora and to be in with a chance to win, simply tell us how much is a 30 minute Swedish massage with Eleanora?

The answer can be found on her website here: http://eleonora.ie/massage/

All answers to siobhan@mumstown.ie

Best of luck ladies!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well done to Jacqueline Wogan who won the massage from Eleanora Holistic Therapy – we reckon you’re in for a real treat!!!

Enjoy 😀

CaliGal

Woohoo thanks I sooo need this!

munchin
    Participant

enjoy Caligal – fab prize

Anonymous
    Inactive

We think you’ll love it! Eleonora really gives a detailed massage. Please let us know how you get on!

CaliGal

Booked in for Monday am so will report back! 😀 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

You will feel like you been kneaded and then rolled out. She’s very good!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.