Whats SANTA bringin all the mummies???!!!

Home Forums National Chat Whats SANTA bringin all the mummies???!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    joey_rudd

yeah xtravision are out of them too….i might be able to get my hands on one tomorrow, fingers crossed 🙂

even my sister hasn’t gotten one yet, but then she hasn’t started looking yet 🙄

joey_rudd

theres nintendo ds’s going on sale at 9am in the morning…if you can get up there b4 11pm 2 night or b4 11am in the morning you might get one

joey_rudd

i finally got my DS 😀 ….they are all gone again now 🙄

pinkbabe

delighted u got 1 Joey 😀

joey_rudd

so am i 😆 …..i can’t believe how mad its gotten over them this christmas

pinkbabe

Thank Fook my 2 have theirs since their bdays

joey_rudd

everyone i know seem to have one in there house 😆

pinkbabe

SANTA is now bringing me a DKNY bag (but by this I mean I bought myself 1 to put with the stuff I bought me)

I talked to my mum yesterday & santa is bringing me a dundrum voucher in her house 🙂

Still haven’t a clue what bf is getting me, he keeps asking me what I want & TBH I don’t want anything that I couldn’t get myself (I love being financially independent) so I just said suprise me. I could have asked him for my bag but think half the buzz of the bag is that I BOUGHT IT FOR ME !!!

joey_rudd

the only bag i have is a backpack that i use for everything, i would never buy a handbag, i don’t get them!

i got a dove gift set from my SIL, and a cheque for 400 euros from my MIL
    don’t know what else i’m getting

Taylor5

I was in Dundrum today and I got loads in the H of F and French Connection, they both had sales on upto 50% off… got fab grey wool coat for a steal. I also spotted a bag and a fab D&G pair of glasses, my old ones are on the way out… I told dh how much the glasses were and he just shurgged his shoulders 😆 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Well santa got me a nice dkny diamond watch yest n a pair of d&g singlasses too taylor!!!! How much u pay for ur???!!! Id 70% off in debenhams yest in Newry!!!! Feckin deadly!

God cant wait for chrimbo now!!!!! Me all butterflies thinkin about it!!!!!!

Yvonne

Wow! You must have been good!! 70% off, that was a great deal!

Joanne06
    Participant

It was jus for yest in debenhams. Everythin else had up to 50% off but majority stuff had jus 10% off. Anythin better than nothin!

Santa there too is jus £3.75!!!!!!!!! Lovely santa too i have to say! Thats very cheap compared to prices i was reported from dif places! HTe place i brought aaron to last yr is €20 a family this yr! JOke!

Yvonne

Dh’s Aunt brought her two to a place just outside Kells – it was €17 per child in… and she said it was sh1te… basically a shed with very little effort put in at all – and the kids had a choice, a colouring set or a car set…. its ridiculous that they are getting away with it.

Joanne06
    Participant

The toy aaron got too was quite good actually. You pull a string n itflys a spaceship! We’d great craic outta it!

For £5.75 stg we got a fab photo in a white n red surround, his pressie and a 10inch raindeer teddy that has a photo of aaronn santa on his belly! Now thats feckin good!!! I heard too theres some cruel prices for to see santa in the marches this yr! Its ridiculous!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.