Whats SANTA bringin all the mummies???!!!

Home Forums National Chat Whats SANTA bringin all the mummies???!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

U’ll have to try make it to Angies house warming Trixie 😀

trixiebell
    Participant

try and stop me lol!! When is it?

ed1
    Participant

my laptop died last week so myself and hubby bought one at weekend instead of presents for each other. will probably buy something small for under the tree too.

pinkbabe

Trixie – It’ll be over the crimbo she’s hoping to move this week the poor pet but she’s not going far think Bryanstown

rossylisa

i was in smyths today and they had the black ds …….

joey_rudd

we were told they didn’t have any left but my dh will go check tomorrow anyway

Yvonne

God I can’t believe the DS is out of stock aswell!! I was quizzing DH last night and he said he didn’t get me one as I asked too late and he had something else got – can’t believe how disappointed I am!! 😥

yummymummy

o have the ds just not in pink, but they are rare so you will have to ring around. aw yvonne…buy it yourself and get him to reimburse you hahahaha

Yvonne

Oh its just the pink!Thinking of getting it myself….. we got one for his Mam for Christmas and since that I am looking for one!

yummymummy

ring around and see where has them, argos is sold out, but im sure hmv or gamestop or somewhere like that will have some.im addicted to j’s. he has gotten 3 new games for x mas and im thinking of getting myself a few as well, i can forsee arguements 🙂

Yvonne

😆 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Girls, have u tried xtra vision?????!!!! People tend to forget about there for some reason! I know u had to book tehm but theyd no closing date to book them!

And the WII for anyone whos interested, HMV got some in last week, thur i think. My cus got one by pure chance!

Im gettin me santy pressie tom!!!!! Shopping here i come!

Yvonne

Lovely Joanne, where are you heading?

Joanne06
    Participant

Up to Dub Yvonne! Jus to have a nose and HOPEFULLY (not like sun!) ill see LOADS!!!!!!! Friggin better!!!!!!!

Yvonne

I hate shopping for myself! But when I was in Norwich I went with an open mind and put no pressure on myself and I got myself a good few things… made me alot happier!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.