Whats SANTA bringin all the mummies???!!!

Home Forums National Chat Whats SANTA bringin all the mummies???!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

My wee fella asked me last nite what i was gettin from Santa this yr that he needed to put it on his list!!!!!!! Dont know wha tto get myself!!!!!! mMMMmMM decisions decisions!!!!

What bout you let??!!! Santa coming??!!

yummymummy

santa for me is still my mam and dad, im getting a d&g watch 🙂
    off jack i think im getting a voucher for tranquility (my x is shite at buying presents)

Joanne06
    Participant

If my X gave me a pressie id friggin die!!!!!!!!! God no way! I get somethin from santa as in ‘ME’ buying and then me mam gets me somethin nice then! THINK J might get me a new d&g watch cos i complained A LOT about the one i have, cos lost load diamonds on it n NEED a new one or so i made out!!!

cant believe its 19 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

oh i never buy mself anything, might get myself the wii after xmas, see what the birhtday money is like hahahaha.
    x gets me one from jack and i get him one, only something small mind you, did it when we were together so we continued it on.

cant wait to get me watch, i picked it out and its fab 🙂 pity i dont have it for the wedding though its really pretty.

19 dys woho so only 2 weeks left at work, OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

munchin
    Participant

we got ourselves a new digital camera only raging i didn’t buy it before missy’s b’day. will take plenty of pics over the hols now

Joanne06
    Participant

Always the same munch!!!! Ah shuh im sure itll get PLENTY use too over c’mas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont know what to get myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

joey_rudd

my hubby asked me what did i want for christmas and i just said a nintendo DS…couldn’t think of anything else i’d use 🙄
    have to get his pressie next week before i forget

rossylisa

i dont know what i want got a digital camera for the last 2 yrs and the 2 of them are broke .. i did ask dh to get me a new one but he said no hes not getting me another one

yummymummy

he’s right 2 lisa 😆 2 broke ones, sure you wil just break the new oe PMSL

rossylisa

well the sony one i think i got sand or something in it in salou cos it just have to leave it in to get fixed i love this one

and the casio one i got last yr its not really broke just needs new card but i want the updated one of sony 🙄

was going to get him the wii but dont think he would be interesed in it i bought him the playstation 2 when they first came out and he only usees it when he is watching a dvd in bed

i have 4 months childrens allowence so might book a holiday for him for his pressie ( me and megan aswell ) 😆

yummymummy

aw yes lisa, great idea, a holiday for him that ye all can enjoy, good thinking!!!! 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

Can i come too Lisa!!!!!!!!!!! God thatd be lovely! Cant wait til we married n i jus arrive home n say eh book 2 weeks off blah blah blah, we’re goin on holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heaven i tell ya!!!!!!! Good idea thou!!!!

Eh doesnt sound like uve much luck with cameras Lisa!!!!!!!! lol! Hada laugh!!

Taylor5

Can I have a new husband please ❓

rossylisa

ah taylor 😆

Taylor5

Only joking I dont want another dh just rid of the one I have 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Thats not a bad Idea Lisa, I think I’ll book a holiday for us and a session for dh with bernice in Laytown for a bit of hypnotherapy for his fear of flying! Not a bad idea at all….. dh wants 300 euro voucher for the golf shop and a surprise ❗ 🙄 He will be getting a surprise alright, feckiin nothing but a Niva gift set from ds and a selection box 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Im dropping hints big time for a ds lite but (need the brain training) dh isnt great a taking hints, so fingers crossed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.